Chapter 38 : Story Made BF

Sang Yan repeats once again. "Puppy love."

Duan Jia Xu thinks of that boy. "With her male classmate?"

"No." Sang Yan coughs. "I heard it seems.....from the internet? Internet dating?"

"....."

Sang Yan: "She says that she wants to go to another city to find him."

Duan Jia Xu raises his eyebrows. "It cannot be allowed."

"Bullshit. How could we let her go. But this Xiao Gui is unreasonable. My Pa Ma have been scolding her for two hours." Sang Yan says. "Supposedly tomorrow she will have no heart to study. You could come a day after tomorrow."

"Okay." Duan Jia Xu laughs. "Don't be too harsh on her. It's common to have that kind of thinking. Just make it clear to her, ask her to be well-behaved."

"......"

"She should understand what should she understand."

—-

Sang Zhi feels that she is very clever.

Though the price is being scolded by her parents and Ge. But during the scolding time, she eavesdrops that Sang Yan calls Duan Jia Xu. It's worthy.

She wants him to know!

That she doesn't have a crush with him! She has someone that she likes!

If she didn't do this, this old man, who is so narcissistic, he will suspect her.

If he knows her feeling, it'll not result in a good way.

What should she do?

Except waiting, except liking, she couldn't do anything.

At least for now, till Duan Jia Xu still thinks that she is a kid, she will act that way.

—–

The private tutorial is moved to Thursday 09:00 in the morning.

This time Sang Zhi wakes up on time and sits down thirty minutes earlier inside Sang Yan's bedroom.

Sang Yan is a light sleeper. Hearing noises makes he be awake. He notices it's just 08:30 a.m. He turns furious. "What are you doing?"

Sang Zhi looks for a pen and says nothing.

Sang Yan points to the door and controls his anger: "It's best if you go out before I get angry with you."

"Ge Ge, I should study." Sang Zhi opens up her exercise book. "You should go out."

"...."

"You should go sleep at the living room."

"....."

This time Sang Yan is too lazy to mind her. He calms down his anger and continues sleep.

Sang Zhi doesn't make a noise. She looks at her textbook yet her attention is focused on the entrance hall. She is thinking how should she react when she meets him.

Maybe she should just acts as if nothing had happened.

It doesn't feel right. Now with her condition, he should think that serious matter has happened.

Should she act like she is heartbroken?

Very quickly, the bell is ringing.

Sang Zhi looks at Sang Yan and notices that he seems has no intention to open the door. She hesitates for a while and runs to the door. She helps Duan Jia Xu to open the door downstair.