Chapter 81: Novel 63

"........."

Sang Zhi turns her head rigidly and looks at Sang Yan then Duan Jia Xu. She feels like a kid that is caught by the parents to be dating early. She immediately takes her hand back and hides it in front of her back.

She swallows her saliva.

At first she didn't think that this is a big trouble, but looking at Sang Yan's hostile expression. Sang Zhi, who thought that she has prepared herself mentally, feels so nervous.

Duan Jia Xu lowers his eyes and notices his hand is empty. He raises his eyebrow.

Then Sang Zhi says: "..... They are look alike."

"......"

"But take a careful look." Sang Zhi says dryly: "But there's, theres' a bit of difference. This kind of face is.... a common type of face..... Most people I know also have this kind of face.........."

Sang Yan cuts her off, he is angry but he is laughing. "You really think that I'm a stupid one?"

"....."

"If not let me find you a reason?" Sang Yan sounds cold: "Duan Jia Xu is blind, he is limping, he is drunk, so for helping him you should hold his hand."

There's a three second silence. Sang Zhi tries to be calm. "Then he is drunk?"

"......."

Hearing this, Sang Yan just looks at her without any expression. He breaths calmly and watches Sang Zhi intensely. She says: "Come over here."

Sang Zhi is afraid to be scolded so looks at Duan Jia Xu for help.

Looking at this, Duan Jia Xu looks at Sang Zhi, he seems lost in thought. But very quickly, he speaks up. Yet he just replies what she said before: "My appearance is not common."

"......."

It's a double attack.

Both are crazy men.

Sagn Zhi doesn't know why she be the flustered one. She takes a deep breath then looks at both men. Then she suddenly pushes Duan Jia Xu to Sang Yan's direction.

She just throws all the responsibilities to Duan Jia Xu, she says honestly: "He is the one that chased after me."

Duan Jia Xu starts to feeling guilty toward Sang Yan and his smile disappears. He looks at Sang Yan, coughs and admits: "I am."

"........."

—–

Sang Zhi suddenly regrets her words.

Today if she didn't look for Duan Jia Xu, and just went home after getting of work. This time Sang Yan supposedly would not meet Duan Jia Xu. If she knew that Sang Yan would come, they would take time for further thought and discussion how to make a confession toward sang Yan.

This time.

Three of them are like strangers. All of them are silent and awkward. They are walking toward Sang Zhi's dorm.

Sang Zhi walks in the middle, she doesn't dare to be too close to Duan Jia Xu. She walks closer to Sang Yan. She keeps on glancing at Sang Yan's face. Her heart is beating so fast, she suddenly feels guilty.

She hangs her head low and thinks if she was in Sang Yan's position.

He has been fighting with his Mei Mei for two weeks, finally he makes sometime to come to Yi He to break her leg. He rushes toward his Mei Mei's university. Yet unexpectedly he sees that his Mei Mei is holding hands with his best friend.