Chapter 23

Sang Zhi looks at him for two seconds and looks at other place. She pretends to not see him.

She looks at the number on the list and her number on the uniform.

0155.

Sang Zhi then says to Sang Yan: "It's right."

"Your number is quite interesting." Sang Yan says: "it sounds like you are afraid that no one knows that you are a hundred fifty five centimeter."

Sang Zhi is unhappy: "It's not my own choice."

The time they are chatting, Duan Jia Xu finally opens up his eyes and notices Sang Zhi and her uniform. He raises his eyebrows and his sleepiness just goes away.

Sang Zhi looks over.

She notices that he is looking at her uniform.

He is laughing.

This response makes Sang Zhi, who knows that even a grandmother will not willing to wear this kind of uniform, blushes. She takes a deep breath and goes to the other side.

She could hear faintly Duan Jia Xu says: "Your Mei Mei's taste is quite great."

"......"

TWO! OLD! MAN!

She just stays together with those girls that join the long jumping competition too.

A girl, Cen Rui, is much gentle and quiet. She feels bored, she asks Sang Zhi. "Sang Zhi, you know those two Ge Ge?"

Sang Zhi nods and says: "But we are not close."

"How do you know them?" Cen Rui is curious: "They are quite older than us."

"My mama's friend." Sang Zhi makes an excuse.

"Ah?"

"My Mama likes to dance in the public square, they also frequently join." Sang Zhi says. "Sometimes she will invite them to go to my house to have dinner so I know them."

"Dancing in public square", that words make Cen Rui turns shock. She asks: "You mean dancing the public square like <<Mei LI de Qi Shan Nu>>?"

Sang Zhi is calm. "Yes."

"Then... it's quite interesting."

"It's okay. They seem to love it."

"........."

Then Sang Yan calls for all them to line up in order to take a paper that will determine their turn.

Sang Zhi takes one and be in a second turn.

There are three people handling the registration. Except Sang Yan and Duan Jia Xu, there's another woman.

The time the registration is done, they take all of them to the place of the competition.

Sang Zhi cannot believe it.

Though Nan Wu university has prepared volunteers, it's hard for her to believe that Sang Yan and Duan Jia Xu will join to be volunteers.

She doesn't want to be laughed by them so she just walks at the back.

The time they arrive at the field, the registrars' duty is done.

Sang Zhi turns relief and prays that those two men will leave soon.

It's 11:00 p.m. now, the sun is so shinning hotly. She kneels down and to avoid the heat.

After a while, someone covers her head with a hat.

Sang Zhi raises up her head and be startled.

Her prayer is not fulfilled, those two men are not leaving, they are staying there.

Duan Jia Xu kneels down in front of her and looks at her. "Xiao Sang Zhi today is so pretty."

Sang Zhi ignores him.

Sang Yan stands beside her and takes out a camera. Next second he takes a photo of her and makes thing more interesting: "You could go for beauty contest now."

"Ge Ge!" Sang Zhi glares at him. "Why are you taking photo of me?"

"Pa Ma asked me to take it." Sang Yan says: "Good Xiao Gui, today you wear clothes like Ms Hong Kong."

"I haven't told you right that today your clothes make you look like Popeye the Sailor." Hearing his mockery, Sang Zhi immediately stands up and jumps up to snatch his camera. "You are not allowed to take photo of me! Why you never take photo of the usual me when I'm so beautiful!"

"oh?" Sang Yan is quick to not let Sang Zhi snatches his camera. "When do you look beautiful? You should tell me. If not I don't know."

"......."

Sang Zhi wants to jump to take it but she cannot as Sang Yan presses down her head.

She couldn't move.

She feels like she will explode soon but she is helpless. She is quick to adapt to circumstances, she says: "Ge Ge, I will not take it anymore."

Sang Yan is not letting her go.

Sang Zhi says: "Keep on taking photos, it's okay."

She feels in pain.

At first she thought that Sang Yan going to university is a good thing for her. She is thankful for it. But she doesn't expect that this new semester she should accept his torment again.

Sang Yan keeps his action. "I am taking good photos of you okay?"

"........" Sang Zhi couldn't endure it anymore, she threats him. "If you keep on being like this, I'll tell Papa."

"Okay, go and report me." Sang Yan doesn't care. "I'll not be home for a long time."

They are in deadlock situation for a long time.

Duan Jia Xu finally stands up and moves away Sang Yan's hand from Sang Zhi's head. He jokes "Could you not bully my Mei anymore?"

Sang Yan: "....?"

To be Continued