Chapter 92: Novel 74

".........."

Hearing this, Sang Zhi feels like she should apologize to him.

Sang Yan looks tired and agitated, he walks faster. Sang Zhi runs slowly behind him to follow him. She says boldly: "But he also doesn't know that you live with your girlfriend. Moreover, she wouldn't misunderstand you....."

Sang Yan is quiet.

Sang Zhi says again: "You could just explain the situation clearly to him, if not I would help you to explain it."

Sang Yan walks while takes out his phone. He takes a look at it.

"Moreover Papa also asked you to pick me up." Sang Zhi says ," Why are you angry with me?"

"....." Sang Yan glances at her: "How old are you now?"

Sang Zhi answers: "20 years old."

"The time I was 20 years old," Sang Yan says: "Every time I came back for summer holiday, no one would pick up. I also needed to pick you up, the most annoying student. Do you remember it?"

"Why do you always compare yourself to me?" Sang Zhi says: "At our family, are we in the same position?"

"......"

Sang Yan is too lazy to mind her. He doesn't drive today so they take a taxi to Sang Yan's apartment.

Sang Zhi gets on the taxi before him, she sends a message to Duan Jia Xu. {I'm here, my Ge also comes to pick me up.]

Very quickly, Sang Yan also gets on the taxi after putting the luggage on the the trunk. He sits beside her.

The driver starts to drive.

Sang Zhi asks. "Why are we going to your place first? I want to go home immediately."

Sang Yan doesn't answer, he seems to be so tired. He just closes his eyes after getting on the taxi.

"Pa Ma aren't home." Sang Zhi feels a bit hungry. She takes initiative to say: "If not, treat me lunch."

"........"

Sang Zhi plays with her phone and feels bored: "Why you don't answer me, Sao Zhi is really angry to you? You could explain it to her, it's just a small matter."

Sang Yan still doesn't give any response.

Sang Zhi remembers something again. "But since when you start to live together with Sao Zi?"

"....."

"Then what about YI Fan Jie?" Sang Zhi says with curiosity. "Didn't you guys promise to not take boyfriend or girlfriend to stay at the apartment? This isn't good, wouldn't she be awkward?"

Sang Yan just opens his eyes slowly and watches her.

Sang Zhi responds: "You don't rent jointly with her anymore?"

Sang Yan closes his eyes again and says nothing

Sang Zhi feels uninterested so she just let him be.

The taxi stops in front of Sang Zhi's apartment building.

Sang Zhi doesn't plan to get off from the taxi together with him, she plans to let him off and let the driver sends her home. But Sang Yan looks at her and lifts his chin. He says: "Go up and call after your Sao Zi, let's go out and have a breakfast."

"......." Sang Zhi is stupefied, "Why don't you go up by yourself? I even don't know her."

Sang Yan unloads Sang Zhi's luggage and urges her impatiently: "Hurry up."