Chapter 90: Novel 72

"Indeed I'm not young anymore." Duan Jia Xu doesn't really mind her words, he is calm and composed: "Then you should have pity one me?"

Sang Zhi lifts up her head and acts serious. She answers gently: "I'll consider it."

At first he was joking so he didn't really think too much about it. He pinches Sang Zhi's face gently and looks at the time and asks: "Where do you want to go now? Do you want to go and watch movie?"

After few minutes to consider, Sang Zhi shakes her head.

Duan Jia Xu says patiently: "Then let me send you home to the dorm?"

Sang Zhi stands there and doesn't move. She suddenly makes a request: "I want you to carry me on piggyback."

"You couldn't walk." Duan Jia Xu says and kneels down. "Get on."

Sang Zhi just lays on her stomach on his back, she hugs his neck. The next moment, Duan Jia Xu just stands up and he asks her: "You really just drank a bit?"

"Not even half of the glass." Sang Zhi places her chin close to his neck, she says to him: "It's like drinking a Coca- cola."

Duan Jia Xu: "Then next time just drink Coca- cola."

They walk for a while.

Because of the angle, she could only see Duan Jia Xu's half face. "Am I heavy?"

Duan Jia Xu: "No."

Sang Zhi feels dissatisfied. "Why don't you talk more about it? Say words like how could you be so light."

Duan Jia Xu pauses and laughs: "It's my mistake, I am not so considerate."

Very quickly he says what she said: "How could you be so light?"

"Today I think I am much heavier." Sang Zhi says: "My down jacket is heavy. If I take him off, supposedly you would feel like carrying an air."

Duan Jia Xu controls his laughter: "Now you are light too."

He keeps on walking.

Sang Zhi calls after him: "Duan Jia Xu."

"Em?"

"Today I submitted my product." Sang Zhi mumbles about what happened today: "Recently I kept on doing my product for the competition. Every day I would change my design, I am so sick of it."

Duan Jia Xu: "Oh it's done?"

"Em." Sang Zhi says, "But the result wouldn't be out soon, we need to wait till the end of the semester."

"Then you should have a rest."

"I want to get the award. I heard from them that this competition is much more prestigious. There would be a lot of influential people coming over during the ceremony. Maybe they would look upon me." Sang Zhi mutters, "Then after the graduation, then my days would be bright. I would get few thousands Yuan for salary."

Duan Jia Xu: "You don't plan to take Master degree?"

"No." Sang Zhi says depressingly: "But I think I wouldn't be able to get the award. There are too much great people. I feel I draw like a Shi (feces)."

Hearing this, Duan JIa Xu looks at her: "Xiao Gu Niang should say more civilized words."

Sang Zhi looks at him. She blinks and leans over, she kisses his cheek. Looking at how he startles, she smiles and kisses him again.

"You even could do se*ual entrapment ah?" Duan Jia Xu raises his eyebrow, he laughs and asks: "I carry you this way, would it influence how you express your feeling?"