Chapter 69: Novel 51

The time he is talking with her, Duan Jia Xu used to lower his head to look at her. His body is slightly bending and his eyes meet her eyes.

They are standing close to each other.

His lips breaths out a warm breath, Sang Zhi feels like she could feel it. It also brings a faint tobacco scent.

Sang Zhi just takes a step back awkwardly and says subtly: "How could you have face to say that kind of thing?"

Duan Jia Xu straightens his body and says calmly and composedly: "Isn't it because I want to be a polite rogue?"

"......"

"If you don't like to hear it." Duan Jia Xu smiles and once again bends his body and approaches her closer: "Then I'll directly...."

Sang Zhi straightens her face and clutches the hem of her shirt nervously: "Directly what?"

Duan Jia Xu just stops and looks at her eyes.

The little lady's eyes are big and round, it's clear and bright. It's full of him. Perhaps because she never experiences any of this, her expression is somewhat rigid, she looks like she even forgets to breath.

Yet she acts like she remains unmoved.

Duan Jia Xu stands up straight again and laughs: "Forget it."

Sang Zhi releases her breath in an instant but she feels a bit disappointed.

"It's better to be more polite." Duan Jia Xu lifts up his hand and then touches her corner of her eyes. He says hoarsely, he says dubiously and affectionate: "I'm afraid that you'll cry."

—–

Now it's already 10:00 p.m. Because of living in the dorm, Sang Zhi doesn't want to affect her roommates' work and rest. She plans ot go home early and get ready to sleep.

Duan Jia Xu sends her back to her dorm.

Sang Zhi turns her body and wants to say good bye to him, suddenly she notices that he is looking at something for quite some time. She looks over too and notices a couple, who are kissing and hugging like that they are reluctant to part.

"......."

During this time, a lot of couples are coming back to female dorm after going to date.

The light is dim at night, she couldn't make it out their face clearly. All of them are self-absorbed.

Sang Zhi feels nothing wrong about it.

But this time Duan Jia Xu is with her, he is watching those couples. It makes her feel awkward.

"Then let's go home." Sang Zhi coughs lightly, she pulls his attention back: "Jia Xu Ge, it's late. Remember to drive safely."

Duan Jia Xu just withdraws his gaze and suddenly asks: "I've been chasing after you for three days, how could I not hold your hand?"

"......" Sang Zhi looks at him without any expression, she says: "Are your actions could be said as pursuing me?"

"Em?" Duan Jia Xu looks like, "No?"

"I'm just reminding you. If you pursue someone like this, you commonly will not be able to get it."

Duan Jia Xu: "Ah, then what should I do?"

"Why are you asking me?" Sang Zhi doesn't give him any face, she frowns, "Perhaps you want me to teach you how to chase after me?"

Duan Jia Xu says shamelessly: "Couldn't I?"

"......"

"I just remind you, even though I give you a clue, you might not be able to do it." Sang Zhi says seriously: "You could browse around or perhaps asking other people."