Chapter 84: Novel 66

His lips stick close to her ear. His hot breath sprays to her nose. It makes Sang Zhi moves back.

Yet she already has no room to move black.

She feels like she is doing something bad, Sang Zhi is nervous and pays attention to Sang Yan's movement. She wants to push Duan Jia Xu a bit.

But in next moment, Duan Jia Xu just holds her wrists and hugs her. He then inclines his head a bit and kisses her lips lightly and one of his hand holds his chin.

Sang Zhi complies to his kiss, she opens her lips.

HIs tongue explores her mouth and tangles with her tongue too.

They are overflowing with passion.

The cinema theater is filled with ear-splitting voice. It covers up their kissing sounds.

Sang Zhi's heart is beating so fast and loud, she couldn't consider anything else.

They both are so close, Sang Zhi also could feel his heart beating.

After a while, Duan Jia Xu lets her go and his finger traces her lips. He watches her startled expression. He smiles and leans over to her ear again. "Don't be scared."

Sang Zhi just sits there with a blank mind, she looks like she is losing her spirit.

Duan Jia Xu kisses her chin and says lovingly.

"Let us be in a low voice."

—-

Afterwards, Sang Zhi doesn't know what is happening in the movie. Her attention is on her hot lips and also Duan Jia Xu, who from time to time feeds her with popcorns.

After a while, the film ends. The couple in front don't move, they are waiting to watch the after credit.

Sang Zhi isn't too interested with it, she stands up: "Let's go."

Duan Jia Xu: "Em."

Sang Zhi notices that Sang Yan is not moving, she leans over to look at him. His 3D glass is on the side like he doesn't wear it. He is sleeping.

She isn't sure whether Sang Yan watches them or not before. She just pretends to be calm. She kicks his shoes lightly and wakes him up. "Ge, let's go."

Sang Yan opens his eyes, he seems to not notice anything. He stretches his body and looks at his phone and says: "Em."

They both go out of the cinema and walks toward the parking area.

It's late. Duan Jia Xu drives the car to Sang Zhi's university. He finds a parking space nearby. Sang Zhi unbuckles her seatbelt and gets ready to get off the car. Sang Yan suddenly says: "I would go home now."

Sang Zhi turns her head: "What"

Sang Yan says nothing and just gets off the car.

Sang Zhi feels strange. She looks at Duan Jia Xu. She says uncomfortably: "Did he see us before?"

Duan Jia Xu smiles: "He shouldn't."

Sang Zhi releases her breath and gets off the car. She walks to Sang Yan's side. She is worried and mumbles: "Ge, why are you going home now? Couldn't you go home with Jia Xu Ge?"

"You guys should go to date." Sang Yan looks at his phone. "I'll go back to Nan Wu."

"....."

Sang Zhi is startled, she is shocked. "Ah? Now? It's 09:00 p.m.

Sang Yan is indifferent, he says: "I'll go to the airport to ask whether there's any ticket left."

Duan Jia Xu also gets off the car. He raises his eyebrows when he hears Sang Yan: "You would come home now?"