Drugs

"I would say ask around and try to find out what happened to this boy."

"Sounds good, we have names of everyone who attended that party."

"Okay, let's call them down to the station.

We all drove back to the station and called people to come down to the station to talk. Some people had gone home so we said we would do home visits too.

"Okay, so in one room is Maria Thompson and the other is Finn Lenton."

"Kim and I will take Maria." Said Jordan.

"Yeah sure." Said Hank.

Antonio and I took Finn. We placed our guns in the safe and then walked into the room.

"Did you see anything suspicious at the party?"

"No, I'm a nerd. No one even spoke to me."

"I went to a party like that once and I just watched what was going on around me." Said Antonio.

"Nice." Smiled Finn.

His knees were bouncing up and down, causing the table to wobble a bit. I put my hands on the table to keep it steady before looking at him.

"Why are you so nervous?" I said.

"I-I'm not nervous. Why would you t-think that?"

"You're stuttering. You're shaking. What are you keeping from us?" Pushed Antonio.

"N-nothing."

"Let me remind you. Some boy is dead at a party that you attended. Now your shaking and stuttering."

"Okay, fine. Some drugs were dealt."

"Thank you. Do you know by who?" Asked Antonio.

"No, I didn't see his face."

We left the room to tell the Unit what he had said and write on the board.

"What did you get from Maria?" Asked Kevin.

"Drugs were dealt at the party. She gave us a packet that she was given by her friend, we've sent it down for testing."

"Finn said the same."

"What was the last name of your guy?" Asked Kim.

"Lenton."

"He's our drug dealer." Said Jordan.

"Wait, what?" Said Antonio.

"Maria said he was the one dealing."

"Why would he rat himself out?" Asked Adam.

"Maybe because he was being threatened to sell them on and wants help." Suggested Kim.

Antonio and I walked back in to question him.

"So, you're the dealer."

"What? N-no I'm not."

"Yes you are. Maria and a few others have confirmed it." Lied Antonio.

"Okay, so I sold drugs. But please don't tell anyone else. They will kill me."

"Who?

"I don't know."

The door opened and Jordan asked us to step outside.

"What's up?"

"Our guy was killed by a drug overdose and the drugs that were tested came out as high amounts of Fetanyl mixed with some heroine."