Undercover

"God my head hurts." Whined Jordan as I walked in, handing Hank a coffee.

"What happened to the case?" Asked Hank.

"We can't go anywhere until someone goes undercover and the team want me and Jordan."

"Since when were you the boss?"

"Since you decided to stay here."

"Fine. I won't put you on patrol but if you two sleep together, you will be."

"Yes Sarge."

"Jordan take this aspirin and then get up, we're leaving." I said.

Kelly was still sleeping because Boden didn't want him working on a hangover. Jordan took the aspirin and then followed Hank and I out of the hospital. Will was on break so he sat in with Kelly for a bit, just until Stella got there.

"So, when is the undercover?"

"In 2 hours." I said.

"What time is it?"

"1pm. You slept until the next day." Said Hank.

"I'm sorry Sarge. My actions were disrespectful and reckless and it won't happen again."

"I hope not otherwise you will be on patrol. I understand what Shay wanted you to do but please don't do it unless you have an actual day off."

"Yes Sarge."

Two hours later and it was time to get ready for the undercover task. I turned up in a black suit with a black top and no tie because we were dealing with rich gang leaders. Antonio and Kim had gone to the club in the day to scope out Andrew, the leader. He was dressed in all black with a golden chain and gold rings. He also had hand tattoos and a neck tattoo.

Andrew has been dealing dope for a few years now but all of a sudden he has flashed up on our system after his new drugs have been killing people.

Adam was wiring me up when the sound of heels was heard. I turned to see Jordan in all balck too except she wasn't in a dress. She was wearing black trousers, black heels and a black blazer. Her top was a beige colour and she had curled her long black hair. She had a few silver rings as well as a black bag with a gold chain handle.

"You look beautiful." I said and kissed her cheek, giving her a side hug.

Kim was wiring her up when Antonio walked out and wolf whistled.

"Damn! Girl. You're hot."

"Thank you, Antonio." Laughed Jordan.

"The plan is simple guys. Buy a drink, sit at the bar and wait for Andrew to come and get you. Do not drink anything." Explained Hank.

"Got it." We both said.

"What car we driving?" Asked Jordan.

"Luckily, I was able to get $50,000 in fake cash and they gave me a lambo." Said Antonio.

"Do not crash it." Antonio said as he handed Jordan the keys.

"Why does she get the keys?" I asked.

"Because she's a better driver."

"She was drunk earlier."

"She's not now."

"Let Jay drive there, I'll drive back." Said Jordan as she gave me the keys.

"Yess! Thank you."

When we got in the car, I pressed the button for the windows to go down and then turned the music up. The interior was lovely, the buttons were all lit up in red and the engine was loud and powerful.

"This is sick." Said Jordan.

When we arrived, I gave the keys to a valet and then held out my arm for Jordan to take. The place was classy, we were offered champagne at the door and were told where everything was. Outside the club, the place was gold with a red carpet and strobe lights attached to the building that were pointed at the sky and the floor. Inside, the carpet was red as well and there was black booths, almost every one of them filled. There was a stage with a few poles and dancers.

"I would never want to be a stripper." I said.

"You have the body for it plus it's not always sex with clients. Look at Magic Mike for instance, they dance and strip but don't go down past their boxers, they keep them on. This place is a good example too, Andrew takes care of the girls, pays for any medical bills and supplies them with houses. They don't have sex with clients."

"So you would want to be one?" I asked.

"No because I can't dance."

"You have the body for it though."

"You can't just steal my line." Laughed Jordan as we took a seat at bar.

"What can I get you?" Asked the bartender.

"Two scotch on the rocks." I said.

"Are you sure your lady don't want something classier, like wine?" He asked.

"Wine tastes horrible plus I like the strong stuff." Said Jordan.

"Do you actually hate wine?" I asked as we stood at a table, close to the bar.

"It's not bad."

After around ten minutes, Jordan slightly nudged me to make me aware that Andrew was approaching our table.

"Hey, you must be Ryan Waters and Lucy Myers." Said Andrew.

"Yes. Lovely to meet you." Jordan smiled and shook the man's hand.

"So, should we make this deal?" Asked Andrew.

We walked towards a private room and got out the bag of cash as he was getting the dope. Or what we thought was dope.

"I heard something about your dope. It's killing people?" I questioned.

"Dope? I don't sell no dope. What do you think I am, a drug dealer?"

"Yeah." Jordan slowly said.

"What? No. I sell CBD oil for a lower price to help people with medical conditions who actually need it. I also sometimes pay for people's treatments if they are really expensive."

"Wait, what?" I asked.

"Shit. Are you guys cops?" He asked.

"Yeah." Said Jordan.

"Yo, I'm just trying to do my bit. I'm just trying to help people who can't afford medical care."

"Oh. Who the hell is selling dope then?"

"Someone that we snatched up said they did the deal here."

"Not with me t-"

Andrew's sentence was cut short as shots were fired. Everyone was screaming and running towards the private rooms. Jordan and I went out to see what the commotion was when we got shot at.

"You really think you could bust my business? Get them." Said some guy to two bodyguards of his.

Jordan ran out and grabbed the keys off the valet before getting in. She turned in the car and sped off as the two guards followed. We skipped three red lights, causing one car to crash into on of the guard's cars.

Jordan was heading straight towards Navy Pier at 70mph.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked as I held onto the car door.

"Just trust me."

When we got closer to the water, Jordan pulled the handbrake and spun the wheel to the side. We stopped with an abrupt halt as the other car came zooming towards us, they made a sharp turn but at a weird angle. Their car began rolling loads of times before it came to a stop on it's back. A phone buzzing was heard on the floor as Jordan and I went to investigate.

I picked up the phone and answered the call.

You don't know what's coming. I'm coming for you.

"Well we do know what's coming, him." Said Jordan.