Slept Together?

*Jay's Pov*

I had just gotten back from the gym at around 6pm and was changing into some clothes when I got a text from Antonio telling me to head to the 21st because we have a case.

When I arrived, I was handed a case file on a young boy who was kidnapped from his house in the early morning hours. The mother was out at work at the time of the kidnapping and the baby sitter was in critical condition at the hospital.

"What happened to the sitter?" I asked.

"She was beaten and shot." Answered Antonio.

"Did she protect the child or did she let them take him?" Asked Adam.

"You seriously think she was acting? She was beaten, nearly to death. The one thing she said in the ambo was 'I fought them off'." Snapped Kim.

I looked around the room after getting a cup of coffee to see that Jordan's desk was empty. I had left her a few texts and calls but none were returned.

"Halstead, where's Jordan?" Asked Hank, a few minutes later.

"I don't know. She said she would keep her phone on."

"When did you talk to her?" Asked Adam.

"This morning. She slept round mine."

"In separate beds?" Laughed Kevin.

"Yesterday she had Tequila in her car as well as petals and red party cups." I said, ignoring Kevin's question.

Hank got Adam to check Jordan's last known location, which was the cemetery. Hank told everyone to carry on with the case as him and I went to look for Jordan.

"Why did she stay with you?" Asked Hank as he pulled into a parking space.

"We were both still a little shaken up from the case and we didn't want to be alone."

"But did you sleep separately?"

"No but I can promise you, all we did was sleep."

When we arrived, Jordan was no where to be seen but we found her truck along with Kelly's car. We started to walk into the gate when we heard people laughing. We walked a few more steps and stopped when we saw Kelly and Jordan with red party cups in their hands and a bottle of Tequila on a grave. On the grave, it read Leslie Shay. Jordan was led between Kelly's legs and they were both drinking.

"You remember when Shay got so drunk that she walked into someone else's house." Laughed Jordan.

"Yeah and the owner threatened her with a rolling pin." Laughed Kelly.

When Jordan and Kelly were drunk, they never acted stupid, they were always just a bit goofy and would let a few things slip, private things.

Hank walked up to the two and crouched down beside them on the grass.

"Hey, Hank!" Shouted Jordan as she hugged him.

Hank hugged her back and then reached around her, grabbing the bottle of Tequila.

"Yes. Hank! Join us for a drink." Shouted Kelly.

"Give me a hand." Said Hank as he picked up Jordan from the floor.

"I would give you a hand but I only have one and I kinda need it. Plus, this one is very expensive."

"I know it is. I payed for it." Said Hank.

I put Kelly's arm around my head and on my shoulder as we carefully walked back to the car and Hank did the same with Jordan.

"Come on, kid." Whispered Hank to Jordan.