Lakehouse

~3 Weeks Later~

*Jay's Pov*

"Are you sure you guys are ready for this?" Asked Will as he moved Zoe's and his suitcases into the living room.

"Yes. We're fine. It was only a few bullets." Said Jordan.

"Together, you were shot 5 times." I said.

"We're fine guys. Really." Said Zoe.

We packed the cases into the car and hopped in, grabbing breakfast at McDonald's before our long drive.

"What does GPS say?" Asked Zoe.

"2 hours."

"Alright, we'll meet you there." I said.

Jordan and I were riding in one car and the other two were together.

"So how many rooms are there?"

"10."

"And who is sharing?"

"Let me look at the list." Said Jordan as she pulled up her notes.

Kelly + Stella
Boden + Donna
Casey + Brett
Adam + Kim
Will + Zoe
Antonio
Kevin
Hank
Jay
Jordan

"Sounds good." I said.

I would love to share a room with Jordan but we haven't even had a real date yet. We've said we love each other loads but that's probably just because we've been friends for so long.

When we arrived, we unpacked some of the food and alcohol into the fridge and cupboard while we waited for everyone to arrive.

The whole place on the outside was made from wood and looked very modern. The Summerhouse had big glass windows and the garden had a concrete area for the BBQ with a hot tub round the back.

"Hey, guys." Said Brett as she walked in with Casey, Kelly and Stella.

"Hi, guys. We are just waiting for everyone else to arrive and then we will sort out rooms." Said Jordan.

After everyone had arrived, we sorted out rooms and then went our separate ways to unpack.

My room was quite big, I had my own bathroom and wardrobe as well as a double bed. When I talked to the others, all our rooms were the same except some had different colours.

I walked over to Jordan's room to check out hers but when I walked in she wasn't there. I looked around the whole house but couldn't find her.

"Hey, have you seen Jordan?" I asked Zoe.

"No but check the 11th room on the 3rd floor."

"There's a 3rd floor?" Asked Will.

"There's an 11th room?" I asked.

"On the 3rd floor is the cinema room and game room. In the game room is a pool table and stuff. And yes there is an 11th bedroom."