Fun day

*Jay's Pov*

The next morning, we went downstairs for breakfast that Kelly had cooked. I was staying close to Jordan today because she seemed upset, almost isolated, like she wasn't even in the room.

"Jordan?" Asked Kelly.

"Yeah. What's up?"

"I called your name like five times." He said.

"Sorry."

"So, what are we doing today?" Asked Casey.

"I dunno." Said Jordan as she walked back upstairs.

"I'll be back." I said and ran after Jordan.

I couldn't find her in my room or hers so I went to the 11th room and there she was.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. Just tired."

"Let's get you back to bed then." I said as I sat next to her.

"No. I want to do something but everything reminds me of what we did the last year we came here."

"Everyone is planning to have a fun day in the lake. Us boys are going to catch some fish. You girls can sunbathe and go swimming if you want." I explained.

"Yeah." She said and got up to put on her swimsuit.

"What are you wearing?" I asked her.

"I bought a new swimsuit, just for you." She giggled as she left the room.

She went to change with the girls in a separate room as I was changing with the boys.

"So we said we would do some fishing to start of the day and then play water polo with the girls and some relay races." Said Kelly.

"Sounds good." I said.

"Zoe's the same, she's not really talking to me today." Said Will.

"Let's just have fun and make sure they have a good time." Boden said as we walked out to grab the boats for fishing and the gear.

*Brett's Pov*

Once we were all in the room, Stella poured glasses of champagne for everyone as we started to get ready for some sunbathing.

"Can you put some sunscreen on my back?" Asked Zoe towards Jordan.

"Yeah sure." Said Jordan who was still dressed.

"How come you're not in your swimmers?" I asked.

"I bought a new one for Jay and I don't know if it looks good."

"Chuck it on and we'll tell you. You will look lovely anyway because your body is amazing." Said Stella.

She showed us two, one white and one pink.