Drunk

When I got to Molly's, Jay and Jordan were already there. They were doing some shots and laughing with each other.

"You alright, guys?" I asked them.

"Yeah. We're just reminiscing on old stories from the Rangers." Explained Jordan.

"Sit down. Have a shot." Jay said.

"I'm fine thanks but you guys have fun."

I grabbed a beer and then went to sit with Kelly and Casey.

"Hey, guys." I said as I sat down.

"Hey, let me guess. They asked you to join." Said Casey.

"Yeah."

"They've been drinking pretty heavily. What happened to James?"

"He was shot and so was Lily. Jay and Jordan were called down to say their goodbyes to James."

"Shit. That's rough." Said Casey.

"Woo!" Shouted Jay as he took a shot.

"That shit is strong!" Shouted Jordan.

"Kelly! Come do shots!" Said Jordan.

"I'm fine thanks."

"You guys need to get a life." Said Jay.

It had gotten later in the evening, Jay and Jordan were becoming louder and everyone else had left the bar. Kelly and I walked over to them and took their drinks away.

"Hey! We weren't done." Whined Jordan.

"Yeah. You're no fun." Whined Jay.

"You guys have had enough. Let's go." Kelly said.

"Thanks guys." Said Hermann as we left the bar.

"Antonio, if you ever need tips on how to give head to a girl, come to me. I used to be a lesbian."

"Thanks but I think I'll pass." I said.

"Kelly you are very handsome, anyone ever told you that." Said Jay.

"Yes. My girlfriend has. Many times."

Severide drove Jordan back to his place and I followed him with Jay in my car.

I had Jay slumped on my shoulder as Kelly had slung Jordan over his shoulder. Jay was stumbling all over the place and I was struggling to hold him up but luckily, we reached Kelly's apartment.

"Where are we putting them," I asked.

"Spare bedroom. This way." Answered Kelly.

We walked in and I helped Jay into one side of the bed as Kelly dumped Jordan onto the other side.

"I'll grab water, can you take their shoes off?" Kelly asked.

Kelly came back in with water for them both and dragged a bin from the bedroom to Jay's side and then grabbed the bathroom bin for Jordan.

I had taken of their shoes and Jay's jacket as he fell asleep. Kelly took off Jordan's jeans and swapped them for joggers and then chucked me a pair to put on for Jay. Kelly gave me a hand because Jay wouldn't stop moving and then ended up passing out.

"We'll leave them here." Kelly said.

"What if they end up sleeping together?" I laughed.

"They won't because I'm staying in the room with them to make sure they're okay."

"Okay. I don't know if Hank is going to let them work the case tomorrow but if he does, I might be here in the morning."

"No problem. Here's a key so you can let yourself in." Said Kelly.