Therapy

*Jay's Pov*

"What's up Jo?" Asked Adam.

"You call me that again and I will kill you." Said Jordan as she put her head on the desk.

"What's wrong Jordan?" Asked Antonio.

"I don't do therapy." She said.

"Who do you talk to then?" Asked Kim.

"I used to talk to my mom about everything and my feelings and then when she passed, I talked to Kelly."

"You two need to go and book sessions and you aren't allowed to work this case." Said Hank.

"Those rules never apply to you though." Said Jordan.

"Ignore her Sarge." I said as I pulled her down towards the steps and out the door.

"Meet you there."

"Sure."

"Therapy isn't that bad. I had to do it once and I used to hate it. I'm fine with it now."

"Okay. I'll try."

When we arrived at the hospital, the unit had walked in behind us because they needed some information and needed to talk to Lily about what was going on and inform her about the case.

"Hey, Jordan." Called Lily as we walked past her room.

"Yo, Lily. How you feeling?"

"I'm alright."

"Where are you off to?" She asked.

"Therapy." I said.

"Good luck with that one." Said Lily as she nodded towards Jordan.

"Tell me about it afterwards?" Asked Lily.

"You know I will." Smiled Jordan but as we turned the corner, her face dropped.

"Hey, we're here to book appointments with Dr Alexander."

"I'm free all day so far. You can come in now." Said Dr Alexander as she turned the corner.

"Yeah. Sounds good." I smiled.

"Nice to meet you again Jay." Dr Alexander said as she shook my hand.

"You must be Jordan. Nice to meet you. You can call me Alex." She smiled as she shook Jordan's hand.

We walked through to the waiting room by her office and Jordan sat down on a chair.

"I'll see Jay first if that's okay?" She smiled.

"It's fine." Shrugged Jordan.

I've known Jordan for a long time and I've never seen her like this. She's normally very talkative but she's not saying much. She keeps looking around the room and her knees are bouncing up and down.

"Give me two minutes, Alex, and then I'll be in."

"That's fine, Jay."

I crouched down in front of Jordan and gently placed my hand on her knee and the other on her hand because she was shaking a lot. She flinched slightly as I brought her back into the room and she stopped being zoned out.

"Hey, calm down. It's just me."

"I don't want to do it, Jay."

"I'm going to go first, it's only an hour and then I will be back out, okay?"

"Okay."

I left to go have my session and left Jordan to sit on her phone and to calm down.

"So, how have you been?"