CHAPTER 48

Ch.48 – Does Love at First Sight Exist in Esports?

After Shao Han left for the bathroom, he stealthily went around the restaurant screen and sat down behind it, sneaking nervous looks at his dad and Yao Sen. He was too far away, so he couldn’t really hear what they were saying, but as their expressions remained neutral throughout the conversation, Shao Han could slightly relax.

They kept at it for approximately twenty minutes before Shao Han received a message from his dad that told him he could come back.

And thus, Shao Han took a detour until he was returning from the direction of the bathroom. Yao Sen had probably guessed why he’d left his seat, and he didn’t ask Shao Han why he’d taken so long. Since Papa Shao still had something else to attend to in the afternoon, after they had lunch, Yao Sen and Shao Han sent him off to his car. Before leaving, Papa Shao turned his head back to bid them farewell, saying with a smile, “Good luck on the competition.” 

Yao Sen: “Thank you, Uncle.”

After seeing Papa Shao off, Shao Han nervously looked up to study Yao Sen’s expression. Although he believed that his dad wouldn’t give Yao Sen a hard time—if two people kept you out of their conversation, who wouldn’t feel uncertain? “What did my dad say to you?” he couldn’t resist asking.

Yao Sen had seemingly anticipated that Shao Han would ask. He smiled, and said, “Baby, that’s a secret between me and uncle.”

Shao Han slightly curled his lips, but he didn’t ask any more questions. At the sight of Shao Han’s downcast gaze, Yao Sen’s heart went soft, and he couldn’t resist rubbing the fluffy hair on the top of Shao Han’s head.

Yao Sen sent Shao Han back to his dorm. Shao Han took out his keycard and opened the door. There was no one inside; the captain had probably gone out. Shao Han set foot into his room and Yao Sen followed right behind him. Barely seconds after Shao Han took off his shoes, Yao Sen gathered him into his embrace and leaned in to press a kiss to his lips.

Shao Han had no chance to draw up fully; Yao Sen settled a hand on his lower back to steady him and robbed him of his breath the next second. Shao Han’s lower back lightly bumped against the edge of his desk. He had nowhere to hide and could only lift his head to meet Yao Sen’s searing kisses. Yao Sen slowly caressed his slender waist, and his kisses gradually drifted to his slightly raised neck.

Yao Sen smiled faintly. “Baby, how about we stay at a hotel tonight?”

Yao Sen’s deep and magnetic voice brushed against Shao Han’s earlobe, scalding the skin red. In slight embarrassment, he pushed Yao Sen away, creating a small distance between their bodies, and muttered, “I have to get up early tomorrow… how about the weekend?”

Yao Sen didn’t want to make things difficult for him. “Okay, I’ll charge your interest this weekend.”

Shao Han: “……”

“For now… Let me kiss you for a while.” Yao Sen didn’t want Shao Han to think that he was too much of a beast, so he offered him a plan B. He lifted Shao Han up onto his computer desk and was met with a cry of alarm. Angling his head, he rubbed his nose against Shao Han’s. “Baby, my neck gets a little sore when I lower my head to kiss you for too long,” he said, holding back a laugh.

Shao Han glared at him in shame, yet he didn’t resist Yao Sen’s onslaught of kisses. His body slowly relaxed into it, his arms reflexively winding around Yao Sen’s shoulders.