Together

Angel

I couldn't believe what I was looking at. Richy, the one we trusted , the one we thought for a few minutes ago was dead.  I'm sorry he got hurt ,but this was his own doing. Amy took her own life because of him ,Jessy was hurt . I feel sorry for her , it's going to crush the others when the news is broken to them.  But I had another problem , I was worried about someone else. I called Alan. “Angel, what can I help you with ?” , “ Hello Alan , may I speak to Hannah ?”.  “ of course ”.

The background was loud ,there was the sound of ambulances  ,police sirens and helicopters. “ Hello ?” , “Hello Hannah my name is Angel ,you sent my number to Thomas ” , “ I tried sending someone else's number , guess I made a mistake ” , “ it's okay Hannah , I'm happy we found you.I've already contacted Lilly and the others they're on their way to you. ” . “ thank you ” ,“ is the phone on speaker ?” ,“ No ” .

“Okay Hannah I need you to listen and answer carefully”
“ Okay ” , “ Before you ran into Alan , Jake was already in the mines , looking for you . The FBI showed up and I haven't heard from him since then. Has he shown himself to you ?” , “ wait there's a FBI agent calling me , pointing at the phone and me to go over to him ” .“ keep the phone on and go ” , “ okay ”. I could hear her but not clearly . “ He wants to speak to you ”. “ Hello ,who is this?” .“ I told you getting caught Will be eternal separation for us . I need to make sure Hannah is safe, I must go now , I know advising you not to worry won't change anything ,but I'll be fine love , always keep your phone with you , I'll  see  you soon Angel ” . “ Okay and Jake” , “ Yes Angel ?” . “ Stay safe, we'll see eachother in Duskwood ”.

From the noise in the background I could tell he gave the phone back to Hannah . “ Umm so you and Jake ,you guys are a couple ?” , “ We met while looking for you and it just happened . I really care about him ”. “ I see , My sister is here, goodbye ”. Did she hang up on me ? That's weird . Then I remembered Lilly's words to Jake “ Hannah had really liked you back then and I don't think that's changed ”. She heard our conversation. I only hoped Lilly told her who he really was.

I called Lilly ,“ Hey Lilly everything okay” ,“We've got Hannah , Richy is Dead ,The fire he started . Jessy told us”. “ I'm so sorry Lilly ”. ''It's okay ,is he safe ?”  “ He just left, he's safe for now , Umm I think you should tell Hannah who he really is ,she heard our conversation and may be feeling a bit bad” , “ Don't worry I'll tell her , when are you coming to Duskwood ?” , “ Next flight out , ,tell Dan to hold the fort, I'll see you guys soon ”. “ Okay ”.

I ended the call and sat there , I had my own board ,with my own clues. It was over. I can't help but feel hurt and sad for Richy .  He did all of that because he wanted to forget it. I sat in my living room and cried ,I had grown to care about him ,what would he have done if Dan didn't have that Gun ?.  I started pulling down all the clippings and pictures I had on the board. It was ten in the morning for me ..it was late evening for them.  I called into work for two weeks off. Then I called the travel agency and booked a ticket to Duskwood .

I headed upstairs to get packed. It would take me fourteen hours to get there.  My flight was tomorrow at nine in the morning. I spent the rest of my day setting everything up for my absence.

Jake

It was behind us , Hannah was safe, Angel promised me. When she said the FBI showed up I almost gave up ,but I promised her I wouldn't get caught and I won't. I was scared to tell her how I really felt ,but I did and she loves me too. By some miracle she loves me.  I saw one of the FBI agents coming around the corner alone ,so I made the decision . I threw some rocks at him and lured him over. I knocked him out and took his clothes and walked out the way I came. I saw Hannah sitting there talking to someone so I pointed to her. “ Yes ”, “ Jake you came , I'm so happy''. “ be quiet no one can know ,who are you talking to ?” . “ Some girl Named Angel ” . I took the phone from her  and assured her I would be safe.

I saw the look that passed over her face when I called Angel love. I handed her the phone and left through the forest . I was two miles away when I called Lilly. “ Jake ?”,
“ Yes , please tell Hannah who I really am ” , “ I've already told her ,but she doesn't seem to believe it ”. “  she will ,I need your help along with Jessica's ” . “ Sure what is it ?”.
“ I need that cabin that you were staying at for a week , Angel will be coming to Duskwood , I can't risk meeting her in public ” . “ Don't worry I'll take care of it ”. “ okay do you know the dare house, meet me there in two hours and bring Jessica along ”. “ okay ”.

I ended the call and kept walking . I needed to male sure she would be safe ,with me even if for a week .

Angel

I couldn't sleep that night ,my mind was working overtime. Was he safe ? Where is he? Will I finally be able to see him? . I finally fell asleep around three. I woke up with  a start,  I checked the time and it was eight. I jumped off the bed and started  running through the house . How could I have overslept? I even slept through my alarm. I hurriedly showered and got dressed and rushed out of the house..on my drive to the  Airport I called Lilly .“ Hey Lilly ,sorry for disturbing you . I'm not sure what time it is but I'm on the way to the airport.  I'm heading to Duskwood .” , “ Okay okay take a car and meet me at the edge of Duskwood ,by the lake ” , “ okay I'll be landing in fourteen hours ”.

“ Okay ,see you soon Angel ”.  I ended the call and continued driving to the airport .  I barely made it on time . I boarded the plane and was off.

Jake

I was  already in the cabin , Lilly and Jessica came over with me after we left Dare  house. They even went to the supermarket and did some shopping saying they didn't want us to leave . They would be back after three days. I couldn't sleep , I just couldn't  . I had my laptop set up in a room in the motel working. If anyone tried tracing me they'd find me at the motel and not here. Lilly would keep an eye on that for me. I had a burner phone and one laptop , I wasn't taking any chances not while she was with me. I was sitting on the balcony looking out at the woods ,when  my phone vibrated . “ She's coming , I'll drop her there ”.

I looked at the message and smiled , finally I would see her .I'll be able to hold her in my arms.  I needed to get some sleep , I was safe here  and I would see her soon.

Angel

When we landed I checked the time ,it was four in the afternoon .  I cleared customs and went to get a car . After  filling out  the necessary paperwork I left it was only a twenty minutes drive to Duskwood.   I got to the lake  at four thirty . Lilly was already there.  “ Lilly ”.
“ umm Angel ” , “ yes , it's so good to finally see you”. “ it's good to see you too , let's go ”. ''Okay I'll follow you”. “ No leave it Jessy will be here with Thomas to take it back to her place , it's okay Angel you can trust me ” , “ of course I trust you Lilly ,let me get my suitcase ”. I grabbed my suitcase  and got into her car . “ How's Hannah doing ?” , “ honestly I don't know , she's pretty quiet and won't really  talk to us ”.

“Hmm ” , “ Have you heard from him ?” , “yea he's okay”. We were now leaving Duskwood   “ where are we going ?” , “ you'll see ” . We continued driving and talking when she turned onto a dirt road I recognized . “ Are we going to the cabin ?” , “ yes we are ”. This place was  really breathtaking .   It really was beautiful . When we pulled up to the cabin  I took a moment to let it sink in.

“ Where are the others ?” , “ they're in there somewhere , I'll bring your suitcase in ”. “ you don't have to do that Lilly , I can get my bags myself ” . “ it's okay I'll do it why don't you go in and have a look around ”. “ okay ”.  I walked in and stood There looking . It wasn't until I heard the  car engine that I turned around. Lilly was leaving what the hell. “ Lilly stop ” but she was already gone. I was left staring down the road “ what the hell am I supposed to do here alone” I said out loud. “ you're not alone  Angel ” .

I spun around immediately , I didn't have to think or ask. I already knew who he was . I closed the door and took a minute to look at him..“ you stayed ”,“ I promised you didn't I ”. I ran to him and held onto him. “ Jake ”,“ I'm here Angel , I love you ”. “ I love you too jake ”.