REVENGE

( THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT)

Angel

I grabbed some of mine and Jake's stuff and threw it into the traveling bag this was going far now.  I don't know what Hannah's intention is.  I needed to check the camera footage to see what happened because I knew without the doubt it was Hannah , she would be the only one with a reason to destroy my pictures I would need to get those camera and have Dan on Thomas set it up by Dare house for me , she was hiding someone or something there and I don't think it was good . I grabbed the bags and walked out of the room “ Jake I'm ready”.

“  Let's go love ” , He blocked the doors and we got in the car , he found the hotel right in Ashview Hills and we just decided to spend the night there. I made sure I brought all my laptops with me . It was already close to midnight , but I wouldn't be able to sleep. I couldn't. I grabbed a quick shower and got dressed  . I grabbed my laptop and sat on the bed .  “Angel, what are you doing?” I looked at him. “I just want to check it. I won't be able to sleep and I don't think you will either ”. he looked at me “ you're right I won't be able to sleep, I'm on edge”.

He sat next to me on the bed , I  opened the laptop and I pulled up the video logs from our house , he opened my other laptop and pulled up the videos from the front of the house “ Jake ?” What the hell ? “ What is it ?” He turned the laptop towards him so he could see better,  someone dressed in all black was walking towards our front door but that was not the weirdest part the part that freaked me out was that they were wearing the same mask that Richy had used to scare us .

“ Jake, it's happening all over again ?” , “  no it's not”.
“  it has to be Hannah Richy  burned that mask , I saw him . he burned that mask so where did she get it from?” “you go through the rest of the videos”. I nsat looking at my screen.  she was at the front door then I pulled up the videos in the living room she walked past the living room she walked past all those pictures and went into a room. Our room was the only room that did not have a camera in it . “ where is she ?” , “ she just went into our room”.

“Don't have a camera there ?” , “  no it was Dan and Phil they were the ones that set cameras all over the house except the rooms”.  She spent 20 minutes in our room and then she walked back out. She was standing in the living room looking at all the pictures. She started smashing the pictures and ripping them up.  This girl is insane. “ Jake, she's insane , why doesn't she understand that you don't feel that way about her ?”.“ I honestly don't know love but I'll be sending this to Alan”,

“  Yes please, I'm going to call Mark tomorrow and get his opinions. I need those cameras. We need to start following Hannah and see what  she's been up to . Hannah is sick she's not in the right state of mind and I don't want to hurt her because even though Lilly said she doesn't care she still her sister,  they grew up together and by some relation to Lilly you and Hannah are related also I don't want to hurt her but she's hurting everyone”.

“Don't think about it love , why don't you close this down I'll send it to Alan and try to get some rest okay we'll deal with this in the morning ”. “ Okay” ,  he took the laptops back to  the sitting area and came back and tucked  me in bed. “Are you okay love ?” “ Well in this situation how Okay is okay?”.  he started laughing. “Get some rest, love ”. I turned off the lights and just laid there  I'm letting my mind drift hoping that sleep would come.

Jake

You don't know I honestly don't know what Hannah's intention was ? I've told her so many times that I have no interest in her but she does not seem to understand that. At the pace that she is going she's going to seriously  hurt someone and I don't think Angel will allow her to do that . I forwarded all  the videos from our house to Alan using her phone then I shut down the laptops and went to bed . She was already asleep. She needed some sleep. She's been pushing herself for the last few days and it's been draining her.