LOST AND FOUND

Angel

Phil made sure all the doors were locked , Jake was still out cold on the sofa. I grabbed my phone and called my dad. I didn't want Jake here anymore.

Senator: Aria what's Wrong, I saw the news . Come home please, you and Jake Come home, leave it to the real investigators.

Angel : I'm sorry Dad but I can't. I need to find them. They would do the same for me. I'm calling because I need you to send the Jet  along with Amara dressed as me. She's coming to take Jake . This crazy ass girl almost kidnapped Jake , Jake and Dan  are coming and they're going to stay there until I say otherwise.

Senator : Aria are you sure about this you're not in any danger  are you

Angel: No Dad ,I'm not in any danger I'm fine she doesn't know it's me

Senator :   Okay I'll have Mark come with Amara and get him

Angel :  thank you Dad

I ended the call and looked at them

Angel :  Dan you and Jake are leaving

Dan : what no he's not going to want to leave

Angel : Well he is going to , he'll be given an ultimatum, now how the hell do we wake him up

Phil : I got an idea

Phil walked into the kitchen and came back a few minutes later with a bowl

Angel : What's that

Phil : Ice cold water , I've been wanting to do this for a long time

He said smirking , oh boy this wasn't going to be good.

Jake

I  walked down the stairs and into the bar ,it was well past two in the morning. I noticed that the front door to the bar looked open so I went over to check it. It was maybe Phil didn't lock it properly, I stood listening for a minute but heard nothing. So I headed over back to the bar to get the Ice. My back was to the door. Next thing I knew something covered my nose.I thought it was Angel only after a few minutes I realized the smell. The last thing I saw was the Ice bucket slipping out of my hands.

I felt something Ice cold on my face ,that shit was so cold I sat up instantly. They were standing looking at me, what the hell happened.

Jake :  Did I pass out or something?

They just looked at me .

Angel : Go pack your stuff,you and Dan are leaving,the jet will be here in a few hours, either you both leave or I'll take all this shit off and walk my damn ass into that forest and give Hannah what she wants.

After saying that she walked in the direction of the room, we've been sharing for the past two weeks. I looked at them.

Jake : What happened

When they told me , I didn't think Hannah would go this far.

Dan : Look as much as I hate the idea of leaving,I really believe she's right. I don't want to piss her off , She'll be okay, besides Phil is here , he's not a target.

Jake : He's not but what if she becomes a target, I mean Agent Stevens.

Phil : I won't let her go anywhere , I'll close the bar down for a few days. Nail the doors shut if that makes you feel better, but as long as you're still in Duskwood Hannah won't stop. I need to find my sister. My sister Angela is getting worried, she wants to come down to Duskwood and go looking for Jessy.

Jake : Fine I'll leave , Anything happens to her I'm strangling you the first chance I get.

Phil : Yea yea sure