DISASTER

Hannah

Just as I parked my car ,at the side of the junkyard Alan pulled up next to me . “ Ahhh miss Donfort, it seems like you're going for a walk ?”.  Why the hell is he always on my ass . I swear ever since he found me I haven't known any fucking peace .

“ No, I brought my car so Mr . Rogers can take a look at it ”.  He just looked at me
“ Okay , I'll see you later, I'm just taking a walk ” . After saying that he continued walking down the path way  Great now I couldn't  go there.

My phone started ringing , It was an unknown number
“ Hello ?” , “ Miss Donfort I'm outside Duskwood by the lake ” ,
“ I'll be there ”. I got back into my car and drove off.

  I saw the black SUV , I parked my car and walked towards him..“ Agent Pollard ” ,
“ Miss Donfort ”, “ ARIA is on her honeymoon in Switzerland , why isn't he in jail ?” , “ Did you see the senator with them?” . “ No , just Aria ,Jake and our friends, also a big guy who looked like a bodyguard ”. “ That means the senator doesn't know anything ”

“ Look I don't care what happens to her but she needs to disappear ” He looked at me for a moment “ You really despise her ?” ,
“ Yes ,Jake was supposed to Find me and we'd be together . I don't know how he met her ”. “ Well Miss Donfort , there's another player in the game and this individual wants her dead so we'll  all be working together.

Now we need to know exactly where she is and when she's flying to phoenix, spy on your so-called friends if you have to ”.
“Oh don't worry I'll get the information I need one way or the other ”

He handed me a burner phone ,
“ We'll contact each other using this phone and be careful of your surroundings. And we don't know each other we've never met ”,

“ Understood ”. I left him standing there and walked back to my car . I needed a plan to get close to them again . I'll need to act the part really well.

Senator Nakamara

She was safe and she was married . I heard the other car pull up. I could see through the jet's window ,Aria said to stay not to show myself . She told her they were going to Switzerland ,that was smart.

I haven't seen her smile this much or this happy.And her friends care about her especially Jake. Even though I didn't make it obvious, I was looking at them , especially him.

The way he reacted to her and every time she walked into the room he would smile ,she was all he saw.

He would protect her ,they would protect her.  I was on my way to meet my lawyer , everything I have Now belongs to Aria and Jake. I told Mark to drop me off at the office and head back home. Johnson was already waiting for me. “ Jason what's the matter , you sounded like you're in a hurry ?” .

“ I am ,have a seat , Now this is confidential not even my wife should know this ”.
“ Jason, I'm your lawyer whatever we speak about is confidential ”.

“ I'm changing my Will ” , “ Okay ” , “ The Nakamara billions after my death goes to Aria and her husband Jake” , “ Wait she  got married ?” , “ Yes I was there” ,

“ Congratulations  Jason I can see you're happy ” , “ I am now , I'll give you the option ,the house in Aspen , penthouse in New York , one of the beach houses . choose anyone, it's yours ”.  “ Jason I'm not sure what to say” ,“ you've not only been my lawyer but my friend ”.

“ Well Honestly speaking you're my last client and then I'll retire, I'll prefer the beach house ,if that's no problem ” ,.“ It isn't , now along with that you'll be receiving two million ” , “ Jason that's too much ” , “ Nonsense now my wife …. .”