GONE

Angel

TEN MONTHS LATER

We spent the entire week in solitude , just with each other ,and in that time I came to know him more . He told me  everything about himself ,and so did I . I headed back home and he left. That was the way it continued for the next ten months . We would meet every two months then he would disappear . He kept teaching me how to hack . The two months were almost up and we would be meeting soon. I had the weekend off from work. He had given me his laptop . I usually checked in on him once a day . I had cracked the  code to his laptop. I could hack his laptop if I wanted but I never told him. It took me almost eight months to get it right. I think I'll have some fun with him.

Jake

I was sitting in front of my laptop making preparations to see her . We've been doing this for the last ten months and it's been getting harder and harder to leave her. There wasn't a way for us to be together completely without me having to leave. I noticed my personal laptop started to glitch . That always had me on edge  ,so I pulled it closer and started checking the background  programs, All of a sudden it went black. What the hell the screen lit up with just one message. “ I miss you ” did She really just Hack my laptop ? . She was getting good at this. I tried taking back control of my laptop but I couldn't. She  shut me out completely so I called her “what did you do?” ,  she started laughing “  I don't know ” , “ Angel please  give me back  control of my laptop ”.

“ Okay fine ” . After a few moments it went  back to normal. I ended the call and I texted her. “  How did you do that?” , “   it took me a while to figure it out but I think I managed it '' ,“ Yes but I'm asking you how I mean I can hack yours but blocking you out completely that is not something I can do ”. “ I figured it out I was just messing around with something” , “ I don't want you getting into trouble” , “  I won't Jake I promise ,I miss you ” , “ I miss you too love I'll be seeing you next week I'll send you the message ok ”

I ended the call and sat looking at the screen. She can get into trouble. I want to know what else she could do so I set  my plan into motion. Let's see how good she got at it..

Angel

I got the message we'd be meeting in Ashview Hills that's next to Duskwood . He said he wanted to see the others. They had all been here a few months ago to visit me. I didn't expect Phil to show up. I had told Jake but he wasn't worried about it like he used to be. I was talking to Lilly when the laptop started to glitch . Oh he wanted to play . We went at it for hours until he called and said he gave up .  Time went by fast. I was on my way to Ashview Hills. I spoke to him yesterday morning and he would be there waiting for me.

When I showed up at the motel I got to the room . I texted him but no reply. Five hours later I started to worry it's not like him to not show up . I opened the laptop and started tracing him . But I couldn't find him. He was off completely , and that's not normal. Even When he was  hiding he left a small signal to let me know he was okay but now nothing. I sat watching it all night and nothing.I started panicking , In the morning I called the others to meet me and i   left and headed to Duskwood .

I meet Lilly and the others at the rainbow cafe “ Okay what's Wrong you seemed worried on the phone ” ,
“ It's Jake  I can't find him ” , “ What do you mean you can't find him ” , “ we were supposed to meet yesterday in Ashview Hills but he never showed up ” , “ Maybe he had to go into hiding ” Jessy said . “ Even then I could find him ” Dan looked at me “ He taught you how to hack didn't he ?” , “ Yes just enough to find him anywhere he was  and now there's nothing he always left a small signal so I could find him but he's off completely”