FAMILY

Angel

I was sleeping when I felt someone touch my face ,my instant reaction was saying his name. I opened my eyes and saw my dad and sister.

Angel : Hey, how did you get here so fast

Amara : You scared the hell out of all of us , especially Jake

Angel : Sorry it's just, I couldn't go through it again, wait you were here before Dad

Amara: Jake called me because well he was worried, you were acting weird

Angel : He's probably Angry at me for not telling him

Amara:  He's not , we're heading home , I'll visit at least twice a week okay

Angel : Okay

My dad just looked at me

Angel : I'm sorry Dad

Senator : So twins , I'll be having two more grandkids.  you'll be okay. We'll let Jake see you now , take care of yourself and if you need anything let us know okay,

Angel : Okay dad

Senator : I wanted to talk to you girls about something

Amara : What is it

Senator: Well it seems someone told your mother that you're both still alive, her sentencing has been reduced, she's also been trying to call me. Well she has called multiple times,but I haven't answered.

Amara: What, I don't want to be around her, I don't want to see her

Angel: She's caused enough trouble

Senator: Don't worry about it, I'll handle that. Just take care of yourself and the babies okay.

Angel. : I will

After they left he walked in ,he didn't look angry or anything, he just looked at me.

Jake : Love

Angel : I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry. I was scared . After I hit two months pregnant I just, when we came back From phoenix I had another miscarriage ,I just. I don't know how to explain myself just that I'm sorry if I hurt you by keeping it from you. Everytime I had a miscarriage do you know how much that hurt me, I know you were hurt but you acted like everything was okay,but it wasn't Jake.

He walked over to me  and sat on the bed next to me , he just looked at me.

Jake : I called Amara and Lilly , I thought maybe you were cheating on me.

Angel : What

Jake : I already know that you sleep in another room, you wouldn't let me touch you or come close to you. Then I found the pills , I don't know. I thought maybe you didn't love me anymore,that you didn't want to be with me anymore.

Angel : Jake I could never do that to you, I'm sorry I made you think or feel that way.

Jake : Did it even cross your mind just once love ,that you might put yourself at risk just by being pregnant. I'm saying it now, love and I want you to understand that if  it comes down to you or the babies,it will be you. I'm not going to lose you Aria.

Okay he meant it ,I saw it in his eyes and there wasn't anything I could do or say because my father and everyone else would choose his side.

Jake

I touched her face ,she looked tired

Jake : twins

Angel : Yes and I'm scared

Jake : Don't be , I'm here . We're all here ,why don't you get some rest I'll be right here.

Angel : Okay