HURT

Angel

I can't believe they were here all this time , Lilly and Jessy helped me untie the others ,and we went up.

Angel : Remember I'm agent Stevens, not Angel

They all nodded ,we got up the stairs and into the kitchen.

Cleo : she had me in my own home, I'll kill her.

Angel : let it be.

Director : Let's go , I've already called for a few agents to be here, waiting for her.

I pulled my phone out and called Jake , I handed it to Lilly.

Lilly : Who is it

Angel : you're brother

I let her speak to him , we got them into the car and drove back to the police station. It was over ,,we found them. Phil rushed into the station,the minute he saw Jessy he hugged her. Richy , Thomas and Cleo's parents showed up. I had asked Director Stevens to call Alan, to inform them quietly.  I looked at all of them

Angel : Until Hannah Donfort is found amd in police custody, you'll all be leaving Duskwood and going somewhere safe.

They all nodded. I walked outside and called my father

Senator : Aria is everything okay

Angel : Yes, I found them , I'm coming home and bringing them with me .

Senator : we're waiting for you sweetheart, I'll send Mark with the Jet

Angel : Thank you

I walked back into the station , director Steven's was on his phone. The minute he saw me he smiled.

Director : They've got her , they're bringing her here

Angel : Well she's in FBI custody now,so you'll handle that. I'm still taking them away from here , they could use it.

Thomas : At this point I just want to leave Duskwood until I'm mentally prepared to come to terms with all that has happened to me.

Jessy : I second that

Cleo : Me too

Lilly : Richy will you come with us

Richy : If you guys,Angel and Jake want me around

Angel: Of course they do

Richy : Okay then , I'm in

Angel : why don't you guys head home and get your stuff and I'll pick you up.

A few moments after they left, I saw the agents bringing Hannah in , the minute she saw me ,her rain of abuses started.

Angel : Miss Donfort you're mentally unstable, what you did was wrong in every single spectrum. All for someone that didn't love  you. Yes I understand that you met Jake first,knew him first but how can you hurt your friends the same friends that would have done anything for you. You'll go to jail for this.

Hannah : You would never understand what love is , none of them would understand what true love , what it's like to go missing ,then find out the one person you asked for help ,the one person you thought cared for you ,loved you doesn't ,you won't understand what it feels like to have all your friends even your parents disown and abandon you overnight. I love him more than she does, he'll be happier with me.

Angel :  Is that what you think ? Answer me this . What do you think would have happened , after you kidnapped your friends?  What would have happened if anything had happened to Jake's wife ? . Did you think he would come to you and forgive you? . You kidnapped and hurt your own sister for Christ sake.