QUESTIONS

Angel

It took us 4 hours to get to Phoenix Arizona , if I was being honest ,I was a bit nervous on the car right there . We just talked about normal things. He asked me how I was feeling and he wanted to know how the baby was. I reassured him that everything was okay when we pulled up to the mansion. Mark was at the gate. I looked at him and he didn't recognize me . “Hello my name is Agent Stevens and this is Agent Jake we're here to speak to the senator and his wife”.  Mark looked at Jake  “Jake everything okay ?.”

”“It's fine mark”  he just looked at me and smiled and then Mark looked at me  .“  holy shit , it's good to see you”  I just smiled I didn't say anything He  open the gate for us and we drove in “  Jake I don't know if my mother knows exactly who I got married to so you should be prepared ” “I'm not worried about that” , “ no you should be because she's going to be rude and she's going to resist answering any questions so I need you to back me up and please don't look at me in any way that my tip her off”. “Don't worry love I won't”.

He parked the car and we walked up to the door and rang  the doorbell my father opened the door it took me awhile to get it out I remembered that he  wasn't my father at the moment. “  Senator nakamura my name is Agent Stevens this is Jake we're here to speak to you and your wife about your daughter Aria”.  “Sure come on in we can go to my office ,I'll get my wife ”. “Thank you”
We stood there because I could not have just walked to his office. It would be a bit suspicious if anyone was looking,  how would I know where his office was?.

He came by 5 minutes later with my mother “ Mrs Nakamara  my name is Talia and this is Jake we're both FBI agents we're here to speak to you about the incident concerning Aria ”. she looked at me “ why would the FBI be interested in that it was an accident”. “ well Ma'am  that is why it is FBI is interested that is why we're investigating because a jet does not simply explode on its own , we were not able to retrieve the black box from the jet nor the bodies the only salvageable piece of the aircraft that was found was one of the Wings so that has raised a lot of questions and eyebrows”.

she looked at  my father “I do not wish  to talk to them especially about that ”  , “ Well Mrs Nakamara   I'm sorry but you don't have a choice now either you speak to us in the comfort of your own home or you pay us a visit at the police station and we can have a conversation there .  However I don't think you would want it to hit the press that the senator's wife has been called to the police station for questioning ”. she looked at me with so much hatred in her eyes. “  Please follow me to my office ” .
“After you sir ”, Jake and I followed them into his office and we took a seat. My questions were more directed to my mother because she was the center of all this shit.

“ We have already spoken to the senator ,we're just here to speak to you , to get a clear understanding of what happened.  Now when was the last time you saw your daughter”?. “  I saw her a few hours before the accident” “where did you see her ?” . “I saw her at the hospital”.
“  oh yes your husband was shot,  did you speak to your daughter ?”. “Yes I spoke to her ” . “Can you tell me what your conversation was about, was she acting strange?”
“ It was a normal conversation ” . “ Well from the reports your conversation with Aria was anything but normal”.

“ Okay fine we had an argument” , “  May I ask what the argument was about ?” . “ She got married okay ”.
“And that annoys you?”,  “Of course it does. She has a  duty to our house, our name, she just can't get married to a damn nobody ”. “ I see , so you're angry that your daughter got married”. “ what else I tried to get her to come back home but she wouldn't. Saying she was never coming back telling me that if I tried stopping her , her so-called husband would show up”. “ I see now you've never met her husband have you?”.