PLANS

Angel

This girl was off the fucking map , Dan and Phil were watching TV ,Jake was on his laptop. “ I'm going to bed guys ”. Jake walked in behind me “ I'm just making sure all the windows are locked”. “ Don't stay up too late ”,
“ I won't ” He kissed me and left.  I was awakened by a loud crash. I sat up instantly in bed , Jake sat up also.
“ What the hell ”. I grabbed Jake's shirt and put it on” when we stepped out into the living room Phil and Dan woke up .

I looked at them “ Nobody leaves this living room ”.
“ Why ?” They looked at me . “ Divide and conquer  in these situations someone always goes to check and I'm sure whoever does will disappear ”.I grabbed my laptop and pulled up the cameras. We watched as someone in the same mask threw something through the kitchen window. I pulled up the videos for the outside.  The person walked around back , dropping pieces of something , it looked like paper or something it led into the forest.

I looked at them “ If Any of  you say , you want to go check it out, I'll hit you myself ”. “ What the hell is Hannah up to ?” , “ Honestly Dan I have no Idea ”.We sat looking at the laptop screen. It was three in the morning. “ I'm going back to bed ”. “ I'll keep looking at the footage ” ,Jake said.“ I can't go back to sleep so I'll be out here too ”.

I felt someone touching my face , I opened my eyes and he was sitting next to me “ Morn babe” , “ Morning love,how did you sleep?” , “ I don't know , What time is it ?” , “ it's seven thirty ”. “ You didn't come back to bed?” , “ No” . He was stressed out. “ I'll grab a shower and make breakfast, we need to leave soon''. '' okay''. He just looked at me.

“ What's wrong?'' , he looked like he wasn't sure “ Lilly told me about ,well  she said you had another Miscarriage” . I knew it would come up ,and  I didn't want to talk about it. “ It's fine I'll go take a shower”. I got off the bed and started walking towards the bathroom ,but he grabbed my hand. “ Angel”. , “ It's fine Jake ” . “ It's not Angel '' . “ I said it fine Jake I don't want to talk about it ,it happened and that's the end of it  ”.  I walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

I couldn't,I didn't want to talk about it . I grabbed a shower and went to the kitchen. Phil walked in while I was making coffee “ you good ?” , “ I'm fine Phil ”. I made them breakfast and left them in the kitchen. They kept sneaking looks at me,Jake just looked at them and shook his head. “ we'll need to leave in an hour ”. I went back to our room and called my father

Angel : Good morning Dad ,Has  Amara already left?

Dad : She left hours ago, Are you sure you know what you're doing Aria?

Angel : Yes Dad I'm sure.

Dad : okay sweetie , how's Jake

Angel : He's fine, I have to go bye Dad.

I turned around to find him standing in the room. “ I need to pack some bags so it really looks like I'm leaving, we have to leave'', '' Okay''. At eight thirty we  left for the airfield. They were all quiet “ Jake I want you, Phil and Dan to leave Duskwood” , “ No that's not happening”,
“ Sorry Angel but I'm not going anywhere, I have a bar to run and I  honestly don't think Hannah is going to come after me ”. , “ We don't know that ”. “ We're not going anywhere Angel ”.

God they were stubborn ,I saw the jet coming in . After it landed and the pilot opened the door, I grabbed my bags and we walked up the few flights of stairs.  My sister was sitting there ,I walked over to her and hugged her.

Amara: Is everything okay, what's the plan?

Angel ;  Everything is fine ,If anyone is looking they'll see An FBI agent getting off the Jet and Angel leaving.