COMPLICATIONS

Angel

We Were in the Living room he had his laptop I had mine might as well get started before I did I grabbed my burner phone and called my father . “Hello” , “ Hi Dad it's me ” , “ Is  everything okay ?” , “I'm not sure ” . Jake was looking at me . “What's wrong ?  Where's Jake ?”
“He's right here,  I just came back from the doctor and I'm pregnant ” , “ Are you serious ?”. “ Yes I am”

“ Okay I'll come as soon as I get a chance ,  are you okay?” , “ yes I'm fine ” . “Okay give the phone to Jake”. I just looked at Jake and handed him the phone “he wants to speak to you” . “ Hello sir , Yes well it's in the early stages , yeah she's fine , no . Okay  then we'll see you when you get here”.  He ended the call and just looked at me.“ What did he have to speak to you about ?”.
“He's just making sure that you're okay love”.

“Who are you going to start with ?” , “Pollard ”
“ Okay I'll start with Hannah,  can you give me access to Hannah's phone” , “ sure ”. I don't know what he did but I had access to Hannah's phone. I looked up at him “What if Hannah is using a burner phone she might be if she's working with Pollard ”. “ what do you have in mind?”  , “Nothing much” I activated Hannah's microphone. There was no no way to track her but I could hear what she was saying. The background was quiet; it sounded like she was in the forest and she was walking.

I had Jake enhance the audio “ listen to this it sounds like she's walking and listen to the background can you Patch the others Through ” ,.“ Sure ”in a few minutes they were all texting.

CLEO ; WHO IS THIS

ANGEL : HANNAH

DAN : SOUNDS LIKE THE FOREST

JAKE : ANGEL THINKS SO TOO

ANGEL : DID ANY OF YOU SEE HER ?

THOMAS : NO

JESSY : IS THAT A DOOR BEING OPENED

LILLY : SOUNDS LIKE A CHAIN

ANGEL : LISTEN

Someone sounded like they were trying to scream like there was something against their mouth that sounded like a guy.

ANGEL : WHO IS THAT ?

HANNAH : I CAME AS SOON AS I COULD

ANGEL : WHO'S SHE TALKING TO?

HANNAH : I JUST CAME BY TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE STILL HERE , I'LL BE BACK SOON.

DAN : WHERE THE HELL IS SHE AND WHO IS SHE TALKING TO?

It sounded like she was leaving where the hell was she going who was she talking to we heard the same sounds  as she was locking the door or whatever it was with the chain then we heard the phone ringing

HANNAH : WELL HELLO  POLLARD . NO I'M CURRENTLY IN THE FOREST. OH NO I'VE ALREADY STARTED WITH THEM. THEY HAVEN'T SAID WHERE ARIA AND JAKE ARE, THEY DROPPED THEM OFF IN DUSKWOOD AND LEFT.  OH NO I'M ON MY WAY TO MEET THEM. ARE YOU SURE THE TRUTH SERUM WORKS ? . GOOD BECAUSE I'LL BE MAKING THEM ALL DESSERTS AS A TOKEN OF MAKING IT UP TO THEM. NO ONE AT A TIME, I'LL LEAVE MY SISTER FOR LAST. I'LL LET YOU KNOW THE RESULTS. GOODBYE.

Then there was  silence again and she started walking.

JAKE : DO NOT EAT  OR DRINK ANYTHING SHE GIVES YOU.

LILLY : WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GIRL?

CLEO : FORGET THAT ,WHO THE HELL WAS SHE TALKING TO ?

ANGEL : I HAVE NO IDEA BUT I'M SURE IT WAS AT DARE HOUSE.