FAITH

Jake 

I really didn't feel like flying all the way to Virginia so , I had my father-in-law send the Jet for me. I just landed in Ashview Hills,it was seven in the evening. When I pulled into the garage and walked into the house it was completely dark. What the hell ,it was quiet except the TV was on. I switched on the lights. When I walked out into the living room she was on the couch asleep. I went over and sat next to her amd gently touched her face. Her eyes started opening.

Jake : Hello love

Angel : Jake , you're back? What time is it

Jake : Yes love, it's a bit after seven

She sat up instantly, 

Angel : I slept that long , I was supposed to make dinner.

Jake : It's okay love , How about dinner and a movie

Angel : Are you sure, I can still make dinner

Jake : I'm sure love

Angel: Okay I'll grabna shower and get dressed

Jake : Or how about we grab a shower

She started laughing, I could listen to her laughing all day. Needless to say our shower took longer than expected. She decided on Chinese and that was okay with me.  We spent the rest of the night watching a movie.  For the past two months we've been happy , I've been having to go into work a lot now , I was actually thinking about shifting ,but other than that everything was okay, we visit the others in Duskwood regularly ,they also visit. 

My father and I have been trying to have a relationship. Amara and Daniel came down last weekend, and we took them to Duskwood. All in all everything has been okay until yesterday. I had to go to Virginia for just a few hours.when I came back home I found her crying in the living room. 

Jake : Love,what happened ,is something wrong, did someone get hurt.

Angel : No ,no it's just. I don't know, I was just thinking of all the things we've been through with Hannah and everything.

I sat next to her and held her 

Jake : It's okay love , everything is fine now , Hannah's still in prison, everyone's okay

Angel : I know

Angel

I was lying through my teeth ,but I needed to keep this to myself. While Jake went to work today, I was in the kitchen baking when I was suddenly overcome with nausea , I ran to the bathroom and Started throwing up. No this can't be happening again. I hid a box of pregnancy tests all the way at the back of the bathroom cupboard.  I took my contraceptive daily. I pulled one of the pregnancy tests out and used it. Ten minutes later, I was shocked. I was pregnant again. 

I was scared, confused and frustrated. Then I tried calculating in my head,when I had my last period,but I couldn't remember. I changed and got into my care and drove to town.  I parked my car In Front  one of the stores, sometimes one of the others are in Ashview.I didn't want to risk anyone seeing me parked at the doctor.  I walked the short distance to the doctor's office. When the nurse saw me she smiled. I sat in the waiting room. After what seemed like forever She called me in.

Angel : Good morning Dr Hendricks

Dr : Ahh hello Mrs Nakamara ,what can I do for you

Angel : It seems that I'm pregnant, my problem however is I can't seem to remember when was my last menstrual cycle. Is there a way to tell exactly how far along I am?

Dr : Oh course ,let me get nurse Jane in here and we'll figure it out.

One hour later, I left the doctor's office and walked back to my car . I drove home and parked in the garage, I still hadn't gotten out of the car.  I was almost six weeks pregnant,I couldn't believe it . This was the furthest I've ever come, I had prenatal vitamins and pamphlets Telling me what I should and shouldn't do ,what I can or can't do. I hid the prenatal vitamins and pamphlets at the back of  my closest,Jake would never look there.