trouble

( THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT )

Jake

What on earth was happening here ?. The one time I try to have something for myself ,to relax and let my guard down just for a while . The one time I just wanted to be free and happy I cannot have it. What was  Hannah's reasoning for acting this way. I didn't want Angel getting hurt in any way , I swore to protect her at all cost. And now My sister is doing it.  I called Lilly “ I need you Jessica and Cleo to come here tomorrow ” ,“.why what's wrong ?”.“ Hannah showed up here again and now is in one of the rooms ,she refuses to leave and honestly it's making Angel feel hurt ” , “ What , don't worry we'll be there and we'll figure out exactly what is going on with her ”.

I ended the call and stood there ,I didn't care. I walked back outside and knocked on her room door.  When she opened the door Hannah came out at the same time. I ignored her and walked past her . “ Close the door, love and come to bed ”.

I could see she was confused , because she was still standing there , holding the door open.  I looked at her and smiled “ Come to bed love ” . She nodded and closed the door. I pulled my shirt off and pulled her down on the bed next to me . “Jake  what are you doing ?”
“ Well I'm here ,with you . And that's the way it will stay. I'm not about to let anyone make you feel like you're wrong ,not even my sister ”. She just looked at me

I pulled her to me and turned out the lights . I laid there looking at her . “ Do you know that you are absolutely perfect ” , “ You're perfect too ”. “ you're the only person that I've ever opened up to, the only person that makes me laugh , makes me feel makes me want to be a better person ”. “ Jake I love you for you ”. I gently caressed her face in the moonlight.  Just looking at her made me feel happy ,then the thought entered my head. Did she have a boyfriend before we met?.

“ Jake ?” , “ Yes Angel ?” , “ what is it” . Hmm  “ What is what ?”. “ You were smiling then your expression changed. What is it?”. She was really good . “ I was Just wondering if you had a boyfriend before we met ?”. 
“ I did ,  nine months ago but we broke up ”.

Angel

I knew that question would come ,I expected him to ask me that much earlier to be honest. “ Don't you want to know about me ?” I just smiled “ Well you told me you've been hiding for the past four years so I don't think you had much time for relationships ”. He started laughing
“ Or am I wrong ?” ,“ No you're not ”.  I didn't think I kissed him because I needed that , I needed that connection to him to believe this was real.. he pulled me in closer to him . The way he touched me ,made me shiver . “ Angel ” ,“ Yes ” , “ I need you right now”.“ Yes ”.

Jake

I don't know what came over me ,I ripped her top off and kissed my way down her breasts. when I took one of her nipples into my mouth. She started moaning .She was undoing me more and more ,I will never be able to forget her ever ,and I didn't want to either.
“Please Jake  , I need you ” Her hands were in my hair , tugging my head closer .“Angel you're killing me here”

Angel

He caught my earlobe between his teeth and then  he sealed his lips over mine, His tongue did a slow, savoringlicking that made me dizzy. My hands went to his hair, sliding through it, tugging.“ you're so perfect ”
He was now over me, he wrapped his arms around me, I arched, curving into his hands. his mouth swallowing my surprised gasp., he was cupping my breasts, kneading them with soft, rhythmic squeezes. “Jake ” He sucked on my lower lip,“You're driving me crazy .”  “Oh! God…"
“You feel so good, so perfect .  I was flushed and almost feverish to his touch .He slid one finger  into me.