HURT

Jake

If I said it was reflex ,I would be lying. The minute I heard the noise my only thought was her ,she couldn't get hurt. She was on the ground under me and I was shielding her body. I looked down at her and she had a look of shock on her face. “ Are you okay love , are you hurt ?” , “ No I'm fine ,what the hell Jake , did you think it was a bomb or something?”.   I could help it,I gave her a quick  kiss ,then stood up and helped her up. “ I don't know what it was ,but I wasn't about to let you get hurt” , She had an annoyed look on her face. “ Yes and if you had gotten hurt? Did you think about that?”.

She had a point and the look on her face said , don't answer that question. I walked over to the item that was on our kitchen floor and picked it up. It was a huge stone wrapped up in paper. She came over to me “ What is it?”
I unwrapped it carefully, it was a note just like the one Cleo received. And this was bad . I tried to hide it from her but she pulled it out of my hands,“ Angel ?” Okay, this,  was new “ Angel?” she wasn't listening. “ She's fucking dead” after saying that She dropped the paper and walked out . Oh shit.

I walked into the room but couldn't find her ,it wasn't until I Heard the garage door opening that I realized she was going after Hannah. I ran out in time to see her drive out of the garage. I pulled my phone out and called Lilly, and explained what happened. I grabbed the note and locked the doors and left. She was heading to Duskwood. I only hoped  one of the others would be able to stop her in time or she was going to really kill Hannah. I've never seen her like this, I know she gets angry but this was something else. She wasn't there.

I was driving like a mad man. It took me 30 minutes to get to Duskwood. While driving through , I didn't see her car anywhere so I called Lilly “  Have you seen her ?” , “ Yeah I called the others and told them and  Dan kind of saw her just as she was pulling up to Hannah's place and he knew   that she was angry  and he grabbed her and brought her to the Aurora. Umm we have a problem”.
“  What do you mean?” “ Listen” ,  so I put the phone on speaker. Holy shit she was cursing like a sailor “what did you do to her?”, “  We didn't do anything. Thomas and Dan kinda tied her to a chair and  they won't let her go and she's angry ”

Oh hell I don't think I will be able to handle her “ What happened ? Why is she so angry ?” , “ I'm coming to the Aurora  , I'll show you once I get there”. I ended the call and just shook my head. This was way past bad ,she was on a warpath and Hannah was the target. I pulled up to the Aurora the minute I got out , I heard her yelling  at the top of her voice. At the same time Alan pulled up .
“ You mind telling me what's going on in there and save me some trouble ,I got a call saying a young lady is screaming and is probably being held against her wishy”. I looked at him “ Well you'll need to come in one way or the other”.

The minute I walked in and she saw me ,I walked back out. She looked like she was about to murder me . I called her father “ Jake what happened to her ?”. “Umm how angry can she get?”, “ let's say she'll forget if she cares for you ”. Oh shit “ Why is she angry?”! I explained what happened and he was quiet “ One question go back inside and just look her , if she's quiet then she's taking a minute to calm down , but is she sees you and starts cursing all over again then I suggest you clear out and let her run down which will probably take a couple of hours ” . Well shit , I heard someone in the background .

“ Hi Jake, It's Amara you should probably let her drink, don't say anything to her, don't even look at her , just put a glass or a bottle of beer in front of her and leave her she'll calm down ”.  “ Okay ”.  Alan was still looking at me . I walked back into the bar.  They were all standing to the side . I didn't look at them or her , I walked around her and went behind the bar and grabbed a Glass and poured her a drink and left it Infront of her . She looked at me then the glass. I left her and went to the others,the same time Alan walked in.