WHAT TO DO

Jake

This was getting pretty serious. First she falls down the stairs and her father gets arrested now when he returns home the mother is at the bottom of the stairs and  a house help is dead?.

It couldn't be the senator he wasn't there then who exactly was doing it I took the package from her and took it into the room and left it there on the nightstand and I pulled her down onto the bed with me .

“ Just close your eyes and let me hold you , get some rest, we have a lot to deal  with ”.  she just came closer to me and just held me . When my eyes opened, the sun was coming through  the window. I checked the time it was 9:00 in the morning and she wasn't on the bed .
“Angel ?” ,“I'm in the kitchen”.

I grabbed a  quick shower and went and found her in the kitchen. I pulled her into  me and kissed her “ good morning love ” , “And a  good morning  to you too ,how did you sleep?” ,  “better than ever no more running no more hiding just me and you” .

“ Hmm I like the sound of that,  here's your coffee ” she handed me a cup of coffee “what did you make for breakfast ?” ,“ Hmm already asking me for breakfast ” , “ well you're about to be my wife so who else is going to make me breakfast if not you?”.

“ Did  I say I would be your wife ?” She was smiling.
“  Well if you don't want to be maybe someone else would”  and just saying that she stopped smiling ,I regret saying it I pulled her back to me. “ No one else , no one can ever take your place in my heart or my life, no one just remember that . I would rather die than be without you ”.

“I don't ever want to be without you. The last 2 years of my life have been miserable every single day I thought about you Angel,  there wasn't a day that didn't go by that I didn't think about you,  that I didn't miss you.  that night when you got hurt”. “ Wait how did you know I got hurt?”  , “ I felt it ”. She was looking at me weird
“ what do you mean felt it?”.“ I don't know I was sleeping and all of a sudden I woke up and I was in pain my heart literally started Paining ”

“ I started screaming for the guard to get me Stevens.  I told him to call to check to see if you were okay and I don't know who he spoke to but they told him you fell down the stairs. I was scared that I would lose you. I don't ever want to lose you  ,  you're the best thing that has ever happened to me, you're my entire life that is why I'm going to make you my wife and only you could ever be my wife no one else always remember that”.

She just hugged me  and told me she loved me.“ Come on , let's have breakfast and get started. ” We  sat and ate breakfast while talking about random things.  After breakfast we headed into the living room “Angel why are all the curtains closed ?” , “Yeah I was well you know what I was doing so I preferred to keep them closed just and I don't want anyone knowing that I'm here especially Hannah because she's going to let my mom or whoever it is that she keeps calling to let them know where I was ”

“Okay love”  she walked into the room and then came back with three laptops what the hell, three she was getting addicted

  “ Angel”  she just looked at me and started laughing I couldn't help but smile “ you're going pretty far you know , that there are those all or there's more” ,
“ three for that and one personal  I know it's a lot  but it was just so I could find you I promise you after this is all over I won't ever do it again I promise ” , “Okay love” I went to the car and grabbed my laptop and came back she opened the package her  father Sent  it was a whole bunch of documents we started reading through them.

Angel

“These  look like printouts of someone's call log ” ,
“ But whose ?” I looked at him
“ Okay here's what I was going to do , I have to figure out what's going on with Pollard ” , “ No leave that to me the director asked me to do it also ”.