COMPLICATED

Hannah

I was sitting at the rainbow cafe , there wasn't anything else I could do . My friends abandoned me and Amy stupidly took her own life how was that my fault?. It was richys fault. But what they didn't know won't hurt them.

I saw the black SUV drive past ,hmm it wasn't until I noticed Phil that I sat up . What were they up to now?They would lead me to that bitch Angel . I paid and left. I saw them heading towards Jessy's place. I got in my car and followed them . Jessy came back out with a suitcase.

They then went to Lilly's house ,were they going somewhere ?. I continued following them . They went to their homes and walked back out with a suitcase. I was now following them out of Duskwood . They pulled  into the airfield.

She was standing there , Jake what the hell . I drove onto the airfield and stopped. She had the nerve to smile when she saw me . That's when I realized what she was wearing .“ Jake ” I tried walking over to him but what she said stopped me .

“ Take one more step towards my Husband and the slap will be nothing compared to what I'll do to you now. Go ahead you Call the FBI ” , “ No that's not possible ,he wouldn't Marry you , he can't”.

She took his hand and lifted it up . They were wearing matching wedding bands. “ WHAT DID YOU FUCKING DO ” , “ Don't you dare speak to my wife like that”.

“ WIFE ,WIFE I LOVE YOU ,I LOVED YOU. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO FIND ME AND WE WOULD BE TOGETHER ,SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU ”. He married her , I didn't believe it. This bitch had a smug look on her face.

“ Well this was fun ,but as you can see Hannah My husband and the rest of our family we're heading to Switzerland . You know as a thank you for everything they've done for me and Jake ”

“ FAMILY THEY AREN'T YOUR FAMILY ,YOU STOLE MY FRIENDS FROM ME , MY LOVE FROM ME ” , “Jake , Angel let's go she's not worth it , the slopes of Switzerland awaits us ”.

I watched them all ,get onto the jet , this bitch was going to pay for this.. I got back into my car and drove back to Duskwood . I called the number again .

“ Agent Pollard why isn't the Hacker in Jail ?” , “ Because my boss made him an FBI agent ,what do you want ?”. “ Well he got married to that bitch Aria Nakamara ” , “ WHAT ,SHE CAN'T MARRY HIM ”. Hmm it seems like I've found a partner.

“ I want Aria Nakamara to disappear , what do you want Agent Pollard ?” , “ The same ,I think it's time we met Miss Donfort .” , “ I'm in Duskwood but here's a little tip . Jake and Aria are headed to Switzerland, do whatever you want with that information  , contact me when you're here”.

I ended the call and sat there. It was going to happen one way or the other. I'll get rid of her, I was in a rather happy mood. I think I'll go pay my special guest a visit.

Angel

When the Jet landed on the island it was almost nine in the evening. Standing on the shore you could see the lights of the town. “ Wow this place is amazing''.

“ It is especially at night, so we're here alone. The house help has been given time off ,but it's fully stocked . Why don't you guys go find a room ”. “ How many rooms in this place ?” Dan asked  “Ten ,I think ”. Jessy stood looking at the house “ This isn't a house it's a damn mansion ”.

“ No it's not ,this is our private Island ,the other one is twice as big ” , “ Other one ?” Thomas asked. “ Yea ” As we headed inside they all stopped and stared . “ God Damn ” , “ You guys can do whatever you want, I'm going to bed ” . “ Goodnight ” they all chorused .