Betrayal

Angel

I felt hurt for her , Thomas cared about her so much and she was after Jake. When we got to the room he went to get changed . I was left standing in the middle of the room “ What's wrong Angel ?” , “ Is it safe for you to be out in the open like that ?” . “ Yes it'll be okay ”. “ You didn't need to speak to her so rudely Jake ”. He just looked at me “ What am I supposed to do ,she won't listen ”. I heard Jessy calling for us , I opened the door and answered her “ We'll be down in a minute ”. I got changed and we headed down. “ You guys ready ?” , “ Yes let's go ”. “ I could do with a swim ” Dan said , we all headed outside as we were about to in the car I forgot my bag . “ Wait, give me two minutes I'll be back, I forgot something ”.

I headed back into the house and up the stairs , before I could walk past Hannah's room I stopped short . “ Hello May I speak to Agent Pollard , I have some information for him . I have a tip on where the wanted Hacker is , he's at the lake in Duskwood”. I didn't think  after that ,I walked backwards very quietly and down the stairs. I ran through the front door the minute Jake saw he knew something was wrong.“Angel, what's Wrong ?” ,.“ You have to leave now , Hannah. I overheard her. She called the FBI , please leave Now ” , “ WHAT , I'm going to kill her. I don't care if she's my sister or not ”. ,“ No she doesn't know I heard , please Jake I can't lose you not now please ”.

“ Look Hackerman she's right ,if they know you're at the lake and she someHow convinces them they'll be here soon , go grab your stuff we'll leave you halfway , we'll take care of Angel , she'll be Safe ”  , “Please Jake ”.

Jake

I walked back into the house and grabbed my backpack.I left one of my hoodies on the bed . I  went back down and they were all waiting for  “ Let's go ”. On the drive she was extremely quiet , I know she was worried and also scared . I held her hand . I made Cleo stop the car after twenty minutes “ What are you doing ?”. “ I'm not taking any Chances , I'll leave from here ”. I got out of the car and walked into the forest . They were all behind me “ Dan take care of her for me ” , “ Don't worry I will”. I said goodbye to Cleo , Jessica, Thomas and Dan. They left and went back to the cars. Dan had the idea to fix the car tires that way no one would think anything of two cars at the side of the road.

Lilly hugged me “ Be careful and stay safe , if you ever need any help just call me okay ” , “ I will thank you for everything ” . “ I'm sorry about Hannah , I'll let you two say goodbye ”. Angel was still quiet ,she wasn't looking at me . I turned her face towards me “ I'll be okay love , I'll text you as soon as I'm away and as soon as I can ” ,“ Just make sure you're safe first ,I don't want to lose you” . “ You won't , when everything is settled down I'll send you the time,date and location where we'll meet okay ,I love you Angel ”. “ I love you too Jake ”. I kissed her because this was goodbye for the time being , I wasn't sure when I would see her again. “ I have to go now, Love ” , “ okay I'll be fine ,I promise ”.

I kissed her one last time and left her standing there ,I knew she was hurt and she would cry . We didn't get to spend any time together and now I had to leave . I didn't turn around. I couldn't. I was afraid if I did I wouldn't be able to leave. Why would she do this to me, Why would Hannah do this ?.

Angel

I stood there looking at him walking away ,I turned around and went back to the car . I didn't want him to see me cry because it would be hard for him.  When I got back to the car Lilly hugged me “ He's gone ?” Jessy came over and hugged me too “ We don't have to go to the lake ,we can go somewhere else ” Cleo said I looked at them and smiled “  Dan's already prepared to swim besides I could use a swim too ”. We got back into the cars and headed to the lake . It was extremely  quiet and peaceful here.  Dan , Thomas and Cleo went swimming. Jessy, Lilly and I were sitting on the bank looking at them .