TROUBLED

Jake

Shit ,I called back but she didn't answer. We got there in ten minutes. The car was there but she wasn't. I saw her walking out from the forest,she just shook her head.

Angel : She got shot in the leg ,she threw a damn knife at me and ran.

Jake : You're sure you're not hurt

Angel: I'm sure ,Jake ,. let's get back to the  Aurora, I'm sure Hannah is going to call.

Jake : Okay we'll follow you , where's your phone?

Angel : I dropped it when I ran after Hannah, I have it here sorry if I scared you

I watched her get back into the car and drove off. We followed close behind. When we pulled up to the Aurora Richys father and  two other women were standing there.

Dan : That's  Thomas's and Cleo's Mom

I looked at Angel,she walked over to us.

Angel: it's there parents,what now

Jake : We're FBI agents, remember,Alan probably told  them the FBI is involved . I'll talk to them.

Jake : Mr Rogers, what seems to be the problem.

Rogers : Look I spoke to Alan and he said you're an FBI agent and also their friend  , we're worried about our damn kids , Did you get the FBI involved. I motioned for Angel to come over

Jake : Yes I did ,this is Agent Stevens , She's here to help find them , she's met them twice already so she knows them.

Rogers: Is Hannah really responsible for this?

Angel : Mr Rogers , we'll make an official announcement timoi ,that way the entire town of Duskwood will know what you lookout for. We'll find them.I need to contact the Police Chief .

Jake : We'll find them , Just go home and wait for us to contact you.

He nodded and left , I walked into the Aurora and found her on the phone. It was already getting dark. I checked the time it was going on to six  in the afternoon . After she ended the call she came over to me.

Jake : Everything okay

Angel : Yes Alan will be here tomorrow

Jake : It's getting late,why don't we call it quits for tonight. Phil's about to reopen the bar.

Angel : Okay I'll head upstairs and make dinner .

Jake : Okay , I'll be down here with them

Angel : Okay

After she left, I sat at one of the tables and Phil handed me a beer. What was I going to do? I didn't want her to get Hurt . Albeit Hannah doesn't know it's her ,but if she keeps getting into trouble and I show up instantly then people will start to put two and two together.

Dan : You good Jake?

Jake: Yea just worried about her

Angel

The minute I was sure they weren't looking,I stopped at the top of the stairs and took a minute. What I didn't tell Jake was  after I shot at Hannah the  first time I missed and she doubled back and hit me at the back of my right leg. It was after I fell down that I shot her. If I told him he would be worried and send me away. I walked up the stairs and straight into the shower. After I came out I was still in the towel , I stood Infront of the mirror and checked my leg .

Shit it started changing colour,at the same moment Jake walked in ,I turned around instantly. He stopped and looked at me.

Angel : Everything okay babe