Chapter 8

"Okay, so I have the jump scheduled for the weekend, but how do you feel about maybe being in some of my videos? You can do the filming, and I can film your reactions at the same time. Maybe a picture in picture look?" I asked Ava while she reclined on the couch and held a purring Titty. I snapped a quick picture of them, because they looked so adorable together.

She just looked at me and pouted. "That isn't fair. You could ask me about anything, and I'd say yes while holding this precious little girl!"

"Don't worry, nothing dangerous! I just need you to run the camera for me since I don't have a team any more. And since you're stuck being my friend, I thought you might get some screen time with my subscribers." One of the benefits of Trish leaving me was that I gained almost a million new subscribers with my name in the news. It wasn't something I recommended though, as it still sucked losing someone you loved.

"Oh, I don't mind at all. Is Titty skydiving with us?"

I shook my head quickly. "I did some research on it, and I don't want to risk it. It is already dangerous, and at that altitude it would be cold. With no fur, she might get sick too. So, she'll stay home for that one. I will probably take her on other adventures though, she seemed to like the motorcycle ride. I can try to rig up a safety harness for her. Oh! Or maybe a cat sidecar! I did see several videos of bubble backpacks, and I can get those easy enough. But I will bring my Titty on trips for sure!"

"But that isn't today?" Ava asked in confusion.

"No. Today I'm going to make a few changes in my life, and you're going to be there documenting them. And I'll have a camera on you so we can see your reaction, and then I can edit them together," I explained.

"I thought your editor left?" Ava's face fell when she realized what she said, and I just shrugged.

"She did leave, but I was doing my own editing for years when I started out, and only had my editor when Juliette hired her for me," I pointed out. In fact, I missed doing that, but I had started having less and less time as I started doing more of the movie stunt work, so it was handy having Nat about to help. But then, she was gone with Trish too, so fuck her.
Ava looked at me with her lower lip between her teeth, though I think it was nerves and not anything else. "So, what do I need to do then?"

"I'm getting a tattoo and a belly piercing, and you're going to film me doing that. Hopefully you're okay with that." I kept my eyes on her, trying to gauge her reaction. She didn't seem grossed out, so that was promising. Her eyes flicked down to my belly button, which was bare since I was wearing my customary crop top, as if trying to decide what it would look like.

"Where is the tattoo going to be?" Her tongue licked her lips lightly, and I felt bad. I knew she liked me, she had been very open about that, but I wasn't in any kind of place to date yet, and I liked her too much as a friend to have meaningless sex with her.

"It won't be anywhere revealing, so hopefully I don't make you blush too much!" I promised.

She took a deep breath, and then smiled. "If you ever get over Trish, am I going to have a shot? Because just hearing this is making me think about a lot of things that I probably shouldn't be thinking about towards a friend."

I dropped my eyes, sad at the situation, and then walked over and knelt on the floor next to where she was laying. Leaning down, I rested my body next to her, careful not to squish my Titty, and gave her a gentle hug. "Ava, if it wasn't for you, I don't know where I'd be. I know you've been so patient, but I really don't want to lead you on. I know I need closure with Trish, because it eats at me every day that I don't know what I did to cause this. The last thing I would want to do is repeat my mistake again, and have it drive you away too, okay?"

"You don't even know if you did anything Lylah! Or maybe if you did, it wouldn't bother me!" Ava protested, placing the arm not holding the kitty around my back and pulling me into her. I had to admit, it felt nice. "I know Trish is amazing. Fuck, she's sexy and beautiful and you obviously loved her. But maybe it just couldn't work out with her."

"You might be right. Maybe she just got sick of me and didn't know how to tell me. But until I talk to her, I'll never know. Hell, my whole team left, so maybe I'm just toxic and I don't understand why!" That hurt more. Everyone left me, and all with no explanation! What did I do to cause all of this?

"Do you think you'll ever have a chance to talk to her about it?"

I thought about it for a while. I'd looked at her feed, and she was still doing her man on the street stuff, but in different parts of LA now. She was also still doing things with Max, the dickless wonder. I stopped reading all the fan tweets shipping them together, it just hurt too much. They were being called #Trax, which I guess was alright. No ship names had ever caught on with us, so there wasn't much to compare it to. Maybe Ava and I could be Avah? No, I hated that already. My name doesn't work with ships! Regardless though, I had no idea where she was living, or where she was going. She and the rest of the old team all had me blocked, and it felt desperate to ask others to be an intermediary. Oh! But I bet I knew where they'd be in a few months!

"Maybe. There is an awards show in a few months for streamers and content creators. I've never gone, though I get invited. Maybe this year I'll show up for a change," I decided.

"Do you get to bring a plus one?" Ava asked with raised brows.

I smiled down at her. How could I say no to my best friend? "Only if it's you. But you have to bring my Titty!"

"You can't bring her?" she pouted.

"If I'm going to an awards show, I'm going my way. And Titty would be better off going with you till I get there!"

She had a grin on her face after that. "You know, I've seen your videos, but I've never seen you live doing any of that stuff. I can't wait!"

"You'll get used to it, since you'll be jumping from a plane with me this weekend!"

"That will be fun though, I've jumped a few times."

Titty decided to stand up and turn in circles a few times before kneading a little bit of a nest on Ava's belly and settling back down. "I don't think we're ever going to get out of here at this rate," I said while giving the little kitty some light scritches on her chin.

"Okay, okay, lets go little Titty!" she sat up, holding her close to her chest before depositing her on the cat post.

I checked my phone quickly before we left and was happy to see that the picture of me and my new little family addition was getting a ton of likes. "Yes! Titty is a star!" I showed Ava the post and she couldn't stop laughing.

"Damn Lylah, just imagine the likes you'd get if you let the world know I was just petting your hairless pussy!"

I almost choked on my own saliva at that, and then started laughing harder than I had since before Trish left me. "You're going to get a lot of mileage out of that, aren't you?"

"Damn right I am!"

I quickly pulled up the picture I'd taken of them when Titty was laying on Ava's chest and put it up on Instagram with a cheeky title. 'Ava Santos loved petting my hairless p*ssy!' and then made sure to tag Ava of course.

"What do you think?" I asked, showing her the post.

"Oh my god! That is so awesome! My manager will probably hyperventilate before she laughs her ass off!" Ava was laughing so hard herself that she started to cry.

"Will that get you in trouble?" I wondered, hoping I hadn't gone too far.

"No way! I need to have a more adult following now, and a joke like that will help. I love it." Ava leaned over, kissing me on the cheek. "Now come on, let's make you even sexier than you already are!"

I just shook my head, and we headed down to our bikes. A few minutes later we were zipping down the street towards the tattoo and piercing place that I had done my research on.