Chapter 31

The dinner had been a filet mignon with a mushroom demi-glace, mashed potatoes and green beans. There was a small chocolate cake in the fridge for later too, assuming we didn't decide on other things to enjoy eating. With dinner done, I put the plates on the tray and stuck it out in the hallway. It always seemed magical to me that room service would also take the plates away like little hotel elves.

I found Ava looking out the window as I came back into the room, and she was a vision of loveliness framed against the backdrop of the city. I quickly pulled out my phone and hooked it up to the Bluetooth speakers on the table, then started my prom playlist before joining her at the window, wrapping my arms around her from behind.

"Would you care to dance?" I whispered into her ear before leaning in and kissing the side of her neck.

"Mmmm, that feels good," she moaned lightly. "If you can keep kissing me like that while we dance, that would be heavenly!"

"We can dance just like this if you like." I started swaying back and forth, gently rocking while looking out the window. Did I pick a lot of slow songs to dance to? Yep. Was it because I wanted to hold Ava close while we danced? Of course! But I had also done that to prevent my ribs from screaming at me and our nipples from being jostled. Honestly, as long as Ava was in my arms, I was going to be happy at this little makeshift prom.

We spent two songs like that, her sighing happily as my lips kept kissing her, me loving the feeling of her in my arms. At that point, she turned in my arms, draping hers around my neck and pulling me into a kiss. "I'm never going to forget tonight. This was completely unexpected."

"That was my hope. I'm glad I never went to prom, because I wouldn't have been there with you, and this is much better." Her body was swaying gently with mine, and it seemed that every time we finished a sentence, one of us would pull the other in for a kiss. "Is there any chance we could do this again?"

"We can do it again whenever you like!" she agreed. "This has been a perfect evening, and I'd never say no to that."

She was right too; the evening was indeed magical. We danced for a good 45 minutes or so, and alternated kissing, giggling, and outright laughing depending on who wanted to break out the sillier dance moves. She usually won those, making me laugh so hard I was crying once. Honestly, she was fucking perfect, and I couldn't be luckier.

"Hold on! I need to go to the bathroom!" she announced at the end of one particular dance marathon.

"Go! I need water anyway, you're wearing me out!" I replied. When she disappeared, I downed a quick glass of water, a smile on my face that I didn't think would go away for quite some time. But when she returned, that smile turned into jaw dropped awe. She'd slipped off her black dress and was now dressed in a stunning black lingerie set with a push up corset that left her nipples free, stockings and garters, and a thong over the garters so I could slip them off while leaving the garters on. You know, if I wanted to leave them on while my mouth was happily devouring her. To top off her look, the simple silver nipple piercings that she had when Liv first did them had been replaced with white gold piercings with yellow diamond studs at each end. They contrasted beautifully with her dark areola, and almost made me drool out all the water I just drank.

Prom night just got much more interesting.

She held her hand out to me once more. "Care for a dance?"

I nodded dumbly. "I might be a little bit overdressed."

She smirked at my dumbfounded expression before twirling her finger around. "Turn around and I can help with that."