Chapter 21

As much as I loved the look of the new tattoo and the piercings, they really fucking hurt. Not in a piercing, I just got stabbed way, but more of a dull ache. I'd gotten them done on Monday and had let Miki help me with aftercare on the tattoo the next three days, which she did with a minimal amount of flirting. I think she is really only confident when Liv is around, like her hormones are on overdrive around the black haired tattoo artist. I did the aftercare on the nipples on my own, not wanting to tempt Miki any more than was necessary. The tattoo was already dangerously close to the crack of my ass, and I didn't need her eyes or hands wandering.

I knew I could trust her, but there was no need to poke the bear, right?

Finally, when Friday morning rolled around, I made my way to LAX with Titty in my kitty backpack. I'd packed as much as I could, and I had my paperwork filled out for my emotional support kitty to make sure she could fly safely with me. I'd booked a first class ticket on a nonstop American Airlines flight to Nashville, because I was flying with a queen of course, but didn't have a rental car waiting. I had been texting and calling Ava all week, and she assured me that she would drive me wherever I needed to go, and I knew I could always rent something later if I needed to. In the meantime, I could get a Lyft to the hotel that the movie had put Ava up at.

I was so anxious to see her that I was almost vibrating in place as we flew, while still arching my back to keep my lower back tattoo from rubbing on the seat. It wasn't easy. On the good side, Titty had charmed all the flight attendants, so I was able to score a few extra snacks and drinks. I kept away from the alcohol though, I hadn't had any since I got over Trish leaving, and I didn't plan on starting again. My little kitty queen was looking particularly beautiful because I may have even splurged on a golden collar for her so that she looked like the Egyptian royalty that she had been named after.

For the first time ever, there was a driver waiting for me when I got through security, which was kinda cool. I wasn't sure if Ava pulled some strings, or the movie was trying to get their last crewmate, but I was happy about that. He helped me grab my overstuffed suitcase, which my ribs were grateful for, and then we headed off to the hotel. I had half expected that the movie would be staying near the Grand Ole Opry, but I was wrong. I am not afraid to admit I don't know much else about Nashville. But we stayed at a high end luxury hotel called The Joseph down near the Country Music Hall of Fame and Broadway, which is where they were shooting most of their scenes.

The front desk was waiting for me, and had my key already set. Did Ava have me set up in her room? Yes. Did that petrify me? Yeah, a little bit. Was I going to turn that down? No, not on your life! She had a gorgeous penthouse king suite, befitting the lead actress, and I let Titty explore while I unpacked her bowls and litter box. She didn't take long to use that, and I got it scooped right afterwards before making sure she got a little food and water. She was due for her weekly bath tomorrow, and I was hoping that Ava would join me in giving it to her.

Hell, I knew she would, Ava loved her. The question was, would she be in the tub with me when it happened. That would be a whole new level of intimacy, so maybe we should just kneel next to the tub and play it safe. The last thing I wanted to do was rush this and scare her away. I wanted this to last. I was fine waiting.

But of course, she was the one having me share her room. Was I reading too much into this? Oh! I needed to let her know I was here! I pulled out my phone and hurriedly texted my ummm... Friend? Damnit! I need to make this official, I need her to know I want her and only her.

Me – Here and settling into your room. Fuck this place is gorgeous! Be prepared, my Titty is craving affection, so she'll need a lot of attention tonight!