Chapter 42

The sun was high in the sky as I walked across the parking lot, a cardboard container of tacos in each hand, and bottles of ice cold water tucked under each arm that were trying to freeze my breasts from the side. I was really regretting picking out a tank top this morning! I picked up speed, since the last thing I wanted was nipple damage today, and then deposited the taco booty on the wooden table before sighing with relief as I took out the water bottles from their hiding place.

"Here we go, two Ly specials!" I announced while sitting down next to Ava. Titty looked up in interest, as the smell of food hit her nose, and I put a little plastic plate of cat food in front of her. "I have some for you too, your highness!"

Ava sighed happily as she looked over the food. "I don't think I'll ever get sick of these tacos."

"You're right. They're delicious, and it was also the first meal we ever shared together," I pointed out.

"I think I'd cry for a week if they ever moved the truck!"

"Well, they cater too, so we would just have to use them for that." I pointed to the little sign on the side of the truck that showed their number to call for the catering business.

Ava looked at me with a confused frown. "What would we have them cater?"

I took the little velvet ring box from behind my back and held out the shining three carat yellow diamond ring. The central stone was surrounded by a circle of smaller stones, and shone brightly under the warm sun. Yes, I may have bought a stone to match her nipple piercings, even if only for my own benefit. "If you say yes, they could cater our wedding. Ava, you've meant everything to me, and I don't ever want there to be a doubt about where I stand. I love you so much and want to be able to call you my wife every single day."

She looked at me in shock, before her face broke into a smile. The smile then transformed into a laugh as she covered her face with her hands. I was a little bit confused at the response, but she hadn't hit me or said no, so maybe this was a good thing. I hoped.

"You bitch, you beat me to it!" she finally gasped out. "I have a ring hidden at the house that I was going to use tonight before we took our nipples for a test drive!"

I gasped in mock indignation. "Did I just propose to a woman that would hold nipple teasing over my head for personal gain?"

"Yes! To every question, yes! Now put that ring on me and kiss your fiancé." She held her hand out while wiggling her fingers, and I slid the ring onto it. Perfect fit!

"I love you, Ava." I leaned in and gave her another kiss. One that was deepened quickly as our tongues lightly danced with one another. I broke away when my stomach started to growl with a light giggle. "Come on, let's eat while it's warm. I want to be done eating before Miki gets here for the interview."

"Interview?" Ava was confused once more. But took a big bite of taco anyway. I happily munched on mine as well.

"Of course. She is our official interviewer, and she may have gotten a tip about an upcoming change to our relationship status. She's bringing Liv too, of course, because we need a little bit of a celebration with our friends," I explained after I swallowed a particularly yummy bite.

"You really planned this out, huh?"

"I did. I mean, it wasn't anything super crazy, but I really do have fond memories of eating here with you. This place was the beginning of something incredible for me. That being you of course."