Chapter 32

Once I nodded, Ava gripped my hands and slowly sunk down onto the dildo, throwing her head back and moaning lightly as it filled her core. Once she settled down at the base, she lowered her head to look at me. "I'm going to fuck myself till I cum, and you're going to watch. You're not allowed to help, only watch."

I whimpered in the back of my throat, because I knew I'd be hard pressed to not help, and fuck I wanted to be the one to bring her over the edge!

She shifted her knees, and then started to lift her hips, then sink back down, rolling a little to grind her clit on the base every time she hit it. Slowly but surely, she started to increase her pace, and a fine sheen of sweat started to coat her chest as it turned red with her excitement. She was fucking gorgeous. Her eyes were half lidded in pleasure, her breasts were bouncing with each thrust, and I was entranced by the view of her juices coating the shaft of the toy before pooling and spilling down to mingle with my own wetness.

"Hard to tell where to look, huh?" she purred low in her throat. "I hope you're enjoying the show Lylah, you're the only one that will ever see anything like this. It's all for you. I'm all for you."

"Ava, you're all I want. I'm all for you too. Everything I am and have is for you," I gasped out. The base of the dildo was pressing down deliciously on my core and the friction on my clit when she rocked back and forth was bringing me closer to the edge. I could tell she was almost there too, as her speed was picking up, and her little whimpers were becoming louder moans. It was a delightful sound, and I desperately wanted to grab her ass to drive up into her. But this was her show, and I wanted her to keep the control she'd established.

"Oh god... Lylah! Fuck! Oh, fuck I'm there! Fuck! Lylah! Take me now!" She finally screamed as she hit her high.

I wasted no time at all in standing up from the chair while she convulsed on me. I held her tight, her legs trying to wrap around me while she continued to spasm. It was three steps to the bed, and I was there in a flash, laying her on her back, her legs over my shoulder. I had loved this position when we tried the other night, and with her not having bad ribs, I was hoping she would too.

"Mmmm, yeah, right there Lylah. Nice and deep!" she said in a guttural moan.

I started with long, smooth strokes that filled her up and let me get a perfect view of everything. The blissful look on her face was as wonderful as the sticky mess we'd made of her pussy, and I was sure I'd be licking that clean for her after this round. I couldn't wait! "Fuck, you look so beautiful Ava! You're fucking amazing!" The friction was driving me crazy now, and my legs were beginning to tremble as my body responded to all the overwhelming pleasure.

"It was all you. You make me feel things... Oh fuck yes! More! That I can't... Oh god! Oh! Yes! Faster! Explain! Oh, oh, oh! Lylah! Oh god yes!" There were a lot of stops on the way, but I knew exactly what she meant.

Hearing her unravel a second time gave me just the impetus I needed to hit my own peak. "Oh Ava! Oh god yes! Fuck, fuck!" I slid a hand under her ass, pulling her up into the last few strokes until my body stopped responding to my brain's commands, and I collapsed atop her, barely able to keep our nipples protected.

"Are you okay Ava?" I managed to gasp out after regaining my strength for a minute.

"I'm delightfully full and sore," she purred happily from beneath me. "But prom is a once in a lifetime experience, so I'm afraid I'll need more to remember it!"

"More huh? I can do that!" I slid backwards, slowly removing the shaft from Ava and then kneeling at the foot of the bed and then pulling her right to the edge. She picked her head up to look down at me and I smiled happily before starting to lick all over her inner thighs. We'd made quite the mess with the strap on, and my girlfriend deserved a thorough cleaning. I had just the tongue to give it to her!