Chapter 29

The first day on the movie set was thankfully an easy one, I didn't need to do any stunts, but mostly read through the ones that were upcoming and had some meetings with the stunt coordinator. Had I any stunts to perform today, I'd never have been able to get through it, because I was way too sore after the workout that Ava put me through the previous evening.

She was all too eager to try out the strap on, and I was lucky that I got her to sit on my face for a pair of lovely orgasms that made me feel great for pleasing her. Because once she started, I was screaming for over an hour. Thankfully, we only used the smallest dildo in the harness, because had we used one of the larger ones I'd be whimpering in pain every time I took a step. I still had pain meds for my ribs, and those were taking the edge off, but I was still sore. But in such a good way!

We'd tried a variety of positions, though we didn't stay in all of them for long. As strange as it was, a lot of it was for research for later when we were both healthy. Granted, it was incredibly hot and moan inducing research, but research, nonetheless. We tried all of the positions that we could.

I loved being on top in the cowgirl position and riding that strap on so I could control the pace. It was also the most comfortable, and it put the least pressure on my ribs. Reverse cowgirl was good too, though frustrating. I kept trying to slip my fingers under the straps to tease Ava while I rode her, but I kept squishing my fingers! I really wanted to try it with the strapless one though, I bet that would be fun because I could rub her clit while I bounced on her! Missionary was more fun than expected too. You always hear so many jokes about it being boring, but with my legs wrapped around Ava, we were both in heaven. I felt nice and full, and her strokes were long and slow. I know we had to wait for months before our nipples were fair game, but I was able to cup the undersides of her breasts, and that was wonderful. The problem came when I let her throw my legs over her shoulder.

The worst thing was that it felt amazing. I never wanted her to stop pumping that strap into me! Unfortunately, being bent like that was brutal on my ribs, and I had to stop her as I was almost crying in a mix of pain and pleasure. That effectively ended our night, though I was hoping if we waited till our next day off, we could try some more positions, since there were a lot of them that we never got to!

Even better, if my damned ribs stopped hurting, then that would help too!

Speaking of the ribs, I may have forgotten to mention that they were broken to the stunt coordinator. I know, that was stupid, but I figured I'd wait to see what stunts were necessary before I said anything, and I was pretty sure I could gut through most things. But if I was going to be thrown through a window or get into a car crash, I'd need to come up with alternatives. But looking over the lists, there wasn't anything bad. One running sequence when Ava's character was escaping the unknown murderer, and then one fight when she figured out that Sean was that murderer and had to escape him. After that Ava had evidently told him she wanted to do the rest of them on her own. I was betting she did that to save my ribs, and it made me fall just that much harder for her. I was the one that was supposed to protect her, and she was doing it for me.

It didn't mean I was in the clear though. Ava may have said that she'd do them, but I was going to be on set for each of those takes and walk through them with her. Hopefully she'd let me do some of them and not risk herself.

The cool thing was that we were shooting in a lot of the country music bars in downtown Nashville, and that place was so damned fun! We had to shoot early in the morning when they were normally closed, but with the extras in there, you'd never know that it wasn't a typical Saturday night crowd. Oh, and even better, it turns out that my girlfriend can sing! I got to take in some of the shoot once my meeting was over, hiding off camera of course, and just ogled my gorgeous girlfriend.