Chapter 25

This time it was Ava rolling me onto my back and straddling me while making sure not to put pressure on my ribs. I had to give her credit, I doubted that the mass of yellowing green bruises was exactly a turn on, but she just leaned down and kissed them for me. "So, I can't touch your nipples, right?"

"Yeah, sorry. But we already proved we can do other things!" I pointed out.

"Can I see them again?" she asked while she quickly whipped her tee shirt off, finally letting me see the lovely breasts that I'd felt earlier. Yes, I know I'd been naked in a shower with her months ago, but I was barely functioning at that point and never even looked. But now I could tell that she was truly a beautiful young woman, and I was jealous because I liked her larger nipples! They'd be much easier to suck and pierce and quickly made my mouth water. Mine weren't bad, but damnit I wanted hers! But I guess I got to play with hers, so that was still good. I was so distracted that I had completely forgotten her question. "Lylah? I want to see yours, silly!"

"Yeah, just be careful, no touching!" I admonished as I slipped the sports bra over my head.

"Fuck! Lylah, you have no idea how amazing you look. I wanted you back when you were shooting the movie with me, and now you're even sexier, and with a beautiful soul to boot!" She leaned down, kissing the undersides of my breasts, one after the other. "This doesn't hurt?"

I couldn't answer, my mind was still trying to decipher the feelings that her soft lips under my boobs had generated. I simply nodded rapidly, hoping for more.

"When we're done, can I help with your aftercare? I want to make sure you heal up so I can play with these puppies!" she lightly cupped each of my breasts now, gently running her fingers over them while avoiding the sensitive buds.

"Yeah, you can help me, of course you can! And I can help you when Liv does yours!" I still couldn't believe she was doing that, but I couldn't wait till our recovery time was over so we could have joint nipple play sessions. Wait. What if you're both sucking each other's nipples at the same time? It's not a 69, cuz you're not all the way down, right? Would it be like a 34-1/2? I have no idea, but I was going to want to do it!

"I know it will be sore and painful, but that sounds strangely erotic to be washing each other like that," she murmured before dragging her nails over the lotus tattoo. "You have no idea how hard it was to watch you get this. I wanted you so bad, and I knew I couldn't have you."

"But now I'm yours," I pointed out.

"Yes! All mine. And I can do whatever I want with you!" With that she slid backwards and got on all fours to kiss her way down my abdomen. Sticking her tongue out, she licked the stalk of the lotus all the way down to my pierced navel, and then tugged lightly with her teeth. "Mmmm, I have wanted to do that for so long!"

"I'm sorry I made you wait." I ran my hand through her hair, marveling at how soft it was. I was going to have to steal her hair and skin routine!

"Don't be! I'd rather wait and have you now when you're ready to be with me than have started months ago and have you unsure. You needed your closure, and now we can have our time together." She left the piercing and made her way further down, looking up at me with a smirk when she got to my panties. "Fuck! Lylah you soaked these! You smell so damned good too! I can't wait to taste you!"

"Have you ever? Umm... done this?" I asked. I wasn't sure if she was going to want to, but she sure sounded excited about it.

"I did once. One of my Disney co stars on the show, and no I'm not giving names, wanted to experiment. I already knew I liked women, so I was more than happy to try with her. It was fun, but never went anywhere. She decided she wanted to be with someone with a penis, and a strap on didn't count to her I guess."

"Damn! You tried a strap on?"

"No, but I mentioned it to her. She wasn't interested." Her eyes were fixated on my panties, and she ran her fingers over the outline of my folds that the fabric was plastered to. "But I'd love to try with you."

I would do anything at all that would make her happy right now, but I was desperate for her tongue on me. Hell, in me! All over! I was so damned ready, and she was driving me crazy with anticipation! "We can buy one tomorrow! Then we can use it all you like! Or I'll use it on you, I don't care! But please don't make me wait!"

"Oh shit! I'm sorry! I was just admiring you!" she wasted no more time, but just tugged my panties down and hiked my legs over her shoulder. "I'll get you there Lylah, just let me please you!"

And she did just that. Unlike me, she got to take her time, which I was fine with because it felt so damned good. Her tongue running through my folds and then up to my clit made me gasp out loud before I was reduced to constant moaning. She didn't have my legs bent too much, so there was no pressure on my ribs, I was just in a perfect place to enjoy her tongue exploring me. My hands ran down to her hair again, though she didn't need direction, I just loved the feeling. She knew exactly what to do to pleasure me and was doing it well.

I could feel her sucking on my lips, then slipping her tongue within me to explore a bit before returning her mouth to my clit. She had this way of somehow sucking and nibbling at the same time that was driving me insane, and I would always press my hips up into her when she did that. She caught on quick, as she started toing that more and more while she set her fingers to work within my core. Much like I did, she sent two fingers plunging into me in time with my hips moving up into her mouth, and her mouth doing the sucking nibble thing that I hoped I could learn for her.

"Yes Ava! Oh, fuck don't stop!" I had to let go of her hair because I thought I might rip it out, and then threw my head back into the pillow over and over. I was so fucking close! There was like this giant invisible fist that had my center clenched within it, squeezing and building the pressure until it was almost unbearable. Ava was like a lockpick, trying to release me and damn did it work. With one final nibble, and one final thrust, the fist unclenched, and I got the release I craved as I screamed louder in pleasure than I ever had before.

My legs were like jelly, and my body felt numb as she gently lapped at me. I felt her fingers slip out of my core as she tenderly kissed the inside of my thighs. I didn't even realize I was crying until she worked her way up to my face and kissed away the tears of relief and joy that were spilling from the corners of my eyes.

"That was absofuckinglutely amazing Ava. I can't even describe how good that was!" I leaned up, pulling her face down for a lovely little kiss. Hell, we just made love in the most wonderous way, and I still hadn't even slipped my tongue into her mouth! What was wrong with me?

I didn't feel the need to wait on that, and slipped my tongue out, teasing her lips which eagerly parted to allow entry. I could still taste myself on her, and the musky saltiness made me want to taste her again. This might go all night at this rate! Her tongue was as soft as anticipated and danced with mine in a complex waltz as we journeyed from one mouth to the next, both whimpering as we grew more heated.

She finally pushed me away, panting for air. "Wait. I'm sorry. If we don't stop then we're going to be up all night. Actually, that is precisely what I want, but we need to finish the burgers, and then I want to do your after care, and then I'm going to ravish you till we pass out."

"I like this plan!" Indeed, I did. With our exertion, my belly was feeling a little empty, and I knew we'd need the energy to keep going. And yeah, making love all night to Ava seemed pretty perfect. "I'll get the food!"

We heated the food up in the suite's small oven to keep the fries from getting soggy, and then snuggled up in bed naked while feeding each other fries. We may have eaten rather quickly, as the prospect of more rounds of incredible sex spurred us on. Even a little late, the burger hit the spot, and it provided just the energy boost we needed to make it through the rest of the night.