Chapter 20

The last time I was in Liv's shop, I was reclined on my back while Ava watched me. This time I was in nothing but bikini bottoms and a sports bra with Liv working on my lower back and Miki doing the filming. I I had a still camera getting their reactions, because I knew they would be cute as hell during the process.

"How low do you want this to go?" Liv asked.

"I'm not sure. Miki, how low are you comfortable with Liv going?" I wondered.

"It doesn't matter to me. Last week she had a woman who wanted a snake's mouth opened up and ready to eat her clit. She's going to have some fun times in the future!" Miki claimed. "But I have the only clit she wants to eat, so I'm good."

Well shit. Okay. I guess Miki was being bold tonight. "Just to confirm, was that person you?"

Miki snorted with a chuckle. "No way. Liv would never do that to me. The only thing doing that to my clit is her."

"Baby, come on, not while I'm working!" Liv complained.

I had to look over my shoulder at them, and Miki was nuzzling Liv's neck as she was trying to put the trace on me. "Miki, if this tattoo gets fucked up because you're trying to turn your girlfriend on, we're going to have words! But Liv, go below the bikini just a little."

"Sorry! But seriously, you have to see this woman with no clothes on, I can't not think about these things!" Miki pouted. "Her pierced nipples are yummy as fuck!"

Damn, maybe I should do that! "Hey, could I get those? Would it be going overboard? I already have a navel piercing."

"Absolutely do it. If your girl loves to suck nipples, it gives her something to play with." Liv assured me.

"I don't know what she likes. We never did anything," I pointed out.

"Seriously? How did you not get all up on Ava?" Miki wondered. "I mean come on, that girl is a goddess!"

"Miki, your girlfriend is right there!"

"Oh yeah, she knows. She already told me that if you two agreed, we could have a little orgy party." Miki said with a shrug.

Liv slapped Miki lightly on the arm. "You're not supposed to tell them that!"

"Why not? Maybe she's thinking about it now! Maybe she likes tattooed chicks with pierced nipples and young Japanese girls that like to 69 all night long!"

"Miki!" I cried out. "For the love of God, please stop! There is no way this video can be aired already! If Ava ever saw this, she'd dump me before we even started!"

"Oh! Sorry! I'll be good!" Miki's voice was suddenly soft and giggly.

"You better!" Liv stated. "I'm starting now!"

True to her word, Miki did behave, only making appreciative comments on the progress rather than being her typical flirty self. I was still stunned that she had pretty much propositioned me and Ava before we'd even had a real date! I mean, it was flattering, but there was no way I could even consider that right now.

I tried to relax as Liv worked, though it was hard with the constant tiny stings on my back. I wish I'd played it smart and hooked up a video feed for me to watch her work, because this sucked. Why would I get a cool tattoo that I couldn't even see? Well, for Ava. But what if she hated it? Was it stupid to get a tattoo for a woman I wasn't dating yet? Don't answer that!