Chapter 24

The burgers lay forgotten in the little fridge that was in the suite as I snuggled tight against Ava. Titty was perched on Ava's hip as we faced one another, just talking quietly and learning to understand much more about one another. I had been terrified to get into the relationship I had with my aunt, Trish, and the past in New Jersey, but Ava made it simple. She was there for me, with no hesitation at all. That support was an immense relief to me, and just cemented everything I'd been feeling for her. I may not have wanted to think about it until the Trish stuff was settled, but now that it was, I could admit just how much I cared for her, and how quickly I was falling for her.

I was back down to my bra and panties, while she was in a cropped AC/DC tee shirt and a pair of panties. I loved it. Her bare legs felt so nice tangled with mine, that I was in heaven. The physical closeness combined with the emotional closeness made me feel so good. I really needed this, and I wanted to do the same for her.

She'd been going to casting calls since she was 10, and scored her Disney show at 12, so it wasn't like she had a normal life either. She'd never had much of a school experience since the majority of her schooling was done with tutors on the show set along with the other actors that were in the same boat. "I thought I was the only one to miss prom," she sighed. "I don't even know what school I would have gone to for it though, since we never were enrolled in anything other than online classes."

"Yeah, we're promless," I groaned in fake pain. "But it's not the end of the world though. You have an amazing career, and a girlfriend that would do anything to make you happy."

"Anything?" she asked in a low purr.

The 'yes' I was about to answer with was caught in my throat as I thought about what her next request might be. If she asked for that, was I ready? Was she? Were we at a place where we could do that? I mean, yeah, if it was a random hookup people do that all the time, but this was a relationship that I wanted to last. The good thing was, I knew that she wanted that too. She'd waited so long and had been so patient with me that she wouldn't rush it. I trusted her.

"Yes, anything."

"You know what I want, don't you?" Somehow, her voice got even lower, and made my panties flood with desire for her. I could only gulp in response. She gripped my hand in hers and looked me in the eyes. "I want you to take this hand, run it down my body, and then don't stop till I'm happily moaning.... While you rub my feet."

She couldn't keep a straight face after that, and I leaned over to tickle her while Titty fled the bed for the safety of one of the nearby leather chairs. Her squeals and giggles from the tickles brought a huge smile to my face as I rolled on top of her while she tried to buck me off, resulting in us grinding a little into each other. I didn't even realize what was happening, till I heard her giggle turn into a low whimpering moan, at which point I rolled off her.

"I'm sorry Ava, I didn't mean to get us there!"

She quickly rolled over, pulling me back to her. "Stop! Lylah, you're my girlfriend! If you think I'm upset that you turned me on, don't be! We were having fun and got caught up in the moment. Hell, I'd be more worried if we didn't get excited."

"Believe me, I'm excited!" I agreed. "I just didn't want to rush too fast into this." Hell, I could tell my whole body was flushed, and I knew my panties would fill a damned irrigation system.

"Can I kiss you?" Her hand was on my cheek, and I could see her wondrously soft lips just inches from mine. I don't think I could want anything more.

"Please do. Yes." I let her come to me. Her gorgeous brown eyes were locked with mine and they closed gently as she sighed into the kiss. No, we weren't in the air, thousands of feet up for this one, but it was no less magical. I know I was moaning as soon as her lips met mine, and my hand slipped behind her head to gently rub her neck as our lips moved softly against each other. I didn't rush, I didn't ask for more, I just wanted to get closer.