Chapter 37

Miki might be the most amazing person ever. Liv had explained once that her parents had always been conservative with her body image, and that she was overcompensating now that she was out on her own, but she was taking it to extremes now. In a good way though. She and Liv had become staples in our house over the last week. Liv would work and then head home. Miki would review a few places during the day, and then do her editing while waiting on Liv. Sometimes there would be a TMZ interview she had to do, but every evening they came to our place for dinner and skinny dipping.

Some time during the week, Miki had gotten a cheeky handcrafted sign that she got for us to hang in the kitchen that said Topless Titty Territory and insisted that we all go topless in the house, since we'd all seen each other anyway. We'd thought that she was joking until she unleashed the pouting puppy eyes on us, and we all caved in an instant. So that is how we found ourselves eating pad Thai around the kitchen island, topless of course, while Liv and Miki oohed and ahhed while shopping online.

Since we had never given Miki and Liv a wedding present, we decided to give them a $1000 gift card to mariemur.com, where they could find some nice leather harness sets and lingerie to spice up their post wedding nights. Had we known they were getting married, we probably would have done something completely different, but they seemed thrilled with the options, and it made me think that Ava and I should invest in some too. Not that we needed any inspiration in the bedroom mind you, that was never an issue.

But who would say no to some sexy leather leg garters in a variety of colors?

"Liv, do we need to see a doctor or anyone before our nipples get the seal of approval to play?" I asked. It had already been over seven months now, and neither of us were feeling any discomfort or pain, so I was getting impatient. We'd been so good and being in the home stretch was rough.

"You guys should be close. It's a good sign that you're not feeling any discomfort, but that doesn't mean you're completely healed. If you play too early you could tear a little, and nobody wants torn nipples," Liv said while pointing at something on the screen for Miki that made the younger girls go wide in excitement. I had to agree, just the thought of that made me shiver.

I shared a look with Ava, and we both pouted a little bit. Our pouts had nothing on Miki's, but we both knew what we meant. We'd have to be a little more patient. We were almost there though! I know we were both eager to drop our limitations, but so far, we were still having to keep our hands and mouths to ourselves. The worst thing was that we were still helping each other out with the after care, and just doing the simple washing made us realize how sensitive our nipples were going to be once we were able to play. It had grown very intense over the last few months. Obviously, that led to a lot of sex, because the cleaning felt great and was a major turn on, but we wanted to take the gloves off, so to say.

Soon!

This weekend was going to be the trip to Ava's parents' house, and I was shockingly looking forward to it. The confidence I'd gained in my relationship lately had only grown, and the fact that she wanted me to meet them made me feel even better. She'd never brought anyone home to them, so this was an immense step for her, and I was glad to be her first and hopefully last introduction.

"I can't pick! There are too many fun things on this site! Why did you do this to me?" Miki said as she threw her head back and whined. "I want them all!"

"Just get like two or three for now, and maybe Santa will bring you some for Christmas," I told her.

"Fuck that! Just doll Mrs. Claus up in some of these and send her to our place for a threesome!" Miki grumped.

I pulled the site up on my phone and checked out some of the items. There was some good looking stuff on there and I pointed some full body harnesses out to Ava who was quickly nodding. I could see why Miki was upset though; I could see several others that would look stunning on Ava already. I quickly placed an order for a black set for me and a pink one for Ava, and then closed the site before I ordered more.

That was a dangerous place when you had someone as beautiful as Ava that you could dress up!

Ave leaned over and purred in my ear. "I can't wait to see you wearing that while I'm between your legs. When will it get here?"

"Shit, I didn't even look!" I opened up my email and looked at the confirmation. "It should be here within a week."

"Well then I know what we're doing that night!"

I was about to close out my email when I shockingly saw a message from Nat, with a heading of 'Help'. Considering I hadn't heard from her at all since her and the rest of the team left, that sounded ominous. I almost ignored it, but finally clicked to open it and started to read. Once I read it, I had to reread it, as a fist gripped my heart. Was this real?

Lylah,

I know you owe us nothing. I know we all screwed you over. I was stupid and greedy to go along with the plan, but now things are going out of control. Since Trish filmed the video exposing us all, Max has lost almost half of his followers, and the new ones he gained are all asking him to do something stupid to get hurt again. Trish is miserable and just sits there whenever they shoot anything, but there isn't really anything to shoot yet because Max still can't do much with his leg because he never did the rehab right. They're skipping to the end of the year stunt now and are all on a plane to Australia. I was given Trish's phone by Juliette, so she isn't able to be contacted, and is probably pissed to have no access. I'm not even on the trip, I guess I have a bad attitude now. You know the stunt they're going to do, and I know that Max and his mom have been having a lot of secret meetings about how you got a boost in viewers after Trish left. I think they're hoping for something similar, but on a much larger scale. I'm attaching the video they had me edit, it is supposed to air tomorrow, and then the stunt is the next day. They're not using the outfit from your book. They found some new guy that doesn't have a great reputation. Take that for what it's worth. I can't do anything with all this information, but you know what they might do.

Nat

Oh shit. They wouldn't have gotten rid of Trish's phone unless they didn't want her to see the video, because that would more than likely let her know that something was up. With a feeling of dread, I clicked on the link to the video, only to be greeted by Max's hideous visage smiling at me.

"Hey everyone! This is Max Cox, which I guess you know. We had a few changes here on the channel lately, and the biggest was adding the love of my life, Trisha Poole to the cast," he said in the video. I paused it in disgust.

Fuck he was seriously doing this? He couldn't even call her Trish, just like his mom! He was going to proclaim his love and then kill her. Oh, I was sure it would be an 'accident', but I'd know better. I didn't even need to watch the rest of the video.

"Guys, I need to get to Australia as quickly as possible!" I announced to everyone.

Ave looked over at me in concern. "What is it?"

"Max is going to kill Trish. He's going to do the last stunt in my book, which is a cage dive with great white sharks in Australia, and then there is going to be an accident. Trish doesn't even have her phone, so there is no way to warn her," I explained.

"I'll go with you!" Ava immediately volunteered.

"Me too!" Liv and Miki chorused. I could only smile at their support. Damn was I lucky to have them all!

"Does everyone have passports?" I asked and got three nods in return.

"I'll get tickets," Ava stated. "You get in touch with Madison, see if she can arrange a pet sitter. She has a key to our place already."

"We'll go pack and be back in under an hour!" Liv cried out, while dragging Miki to the front door.

I pulled Ava into a hug. "Thanks for this. I don't want you to think I'm still in love with her or anything, but there is no way I'm letting those fuckers take her life."

She kissed my forehead while hugging me back. "I know. She was a big part of your life for three years, so it would be crazy to abandon her. But I'm also not letting you take on Max alone, we'll all go kick his ass!"