Chapter 10

When Liv finished the tattoo, it looked gorgeous. It didn't matter if I was looking down at it or viewing it through the mirror that Liv placed in front of it, I was thrilled. Mostly black with a lot of purple shading, the flower seemed to pop off my skin, and once the stem was extended the rest of the way to the piercing it would be just as I intended. Best of all, Ava kept reaching out like she wanted to touch it, only for Liv to slap her hand playfully away.

"No touching!" she giggled. "Tonight, you can start the aftercare, and if you're really lucky then maybe she'll let you put the lotion on after she washes it."

"I like the sound of that!" Ava exclaimed.

So did I actually. Perhaps a bit too much. "Yeah, we'll see! Maybe I'll let Titty do it for me!"

"Lylah, stop it. Let me do it!" Ava begged. "You know you need good care, and I can do that. Besides, you have to show me the edited video!"

"Good point. Okay, you're hired for the night. I guess I know who to bring home if I get a tattoo on my ass!" I couldn't help but giggle, though it was tempting. "Liv, give me all your info and I'll put it in the video. We need to make you famous!"

"Damn, I can't believe you're going to put me in your video!" Liv was almost hyperventilating as she handed me her business card. "You two are the best!"

"Believe it!" I assured her. "You gave me an amazing tattoo, so it is the least we can do!"

"Can I get a hug before you go?" she asked nervously.

I pulled her in for a hug, happy to do so. Ava even joined in again, and I was pretty sure Liv had little heart eyes when we pulled away.

"We'll see you in two weeks," I assured her. "I'll make sure to keep up the aftercare!"

We went back to my place in high spirits and were quickly greeted by my gangly little Egyptian Queen. To my shock, Ava scooped her up before I even had a chance to and was nuzzling her against her chin while getting a ton of purrs in return. I might have been a little jealous!

"Who's my little baby?" Ava cooed while taking a seat on my leather couch. "Did you miss your aunt Ava?"

"Are you planning on stealing my little girl?" I asked in mock indignation.

"Oh, please! You know that there's nothing you'd like more than me nuzzling your little Titty here," she said with a smirk. For her part, Nefertiti was loving the attention, and looked damned adorable as she rubbed her head against Ava's chin.

"I'm beginning to regret my choice of pet names!"

Ava chuckled as Titty started sniffing her face. "I wouldn't matter, I'd just keep making the hairless pussy jokes, and those would be even worse! Look, I have my hands all over your hairless pussy!" She quickly gave Titty a hug and some pets. "See? The jokes just write themselves!"

"Oh my god this is never going to stop!" I could only stare at this beautiful young woman who I had always thought of as nice and innocent but was never going to let me live all this down.

Pulling out my laptop, I sat at the kitchen island as I synched up the two videos by time and then put the tattoo video on the main screen with Ava's reaction as a picture in picture. It was a long video, since the tattoo and piercing together had been almost three hours, but the entire time I was editing, I couldn't take my eyes off Ava. What would happen if I posted this? There would instantly be a lot of rumors about Ava and I, and Trish might possibly see it and get upset.

But is that my issue? She is the one that left, so why should I care about her thoughts in regards to me having Ava tag along? Would it make her jealous? Was she with Max, and already over me? Had she decided she was bi or pan or just not labeled, and he was what she wanted now? Was it just a working relationship? I couldn't talk to her, so I didn't know. It wasn't like she was reaching out to me, so I couldn't ask! Fuck, I hated this situation!