Chapter 27

Ava shifted uncomfortably in her seat as we sat in a corner booth of the Loveless Café. It was a place on the south side of Nashville that Ava swore served the best fried chicken she'd ever had, so we went there for dinner after Liv had pierced Ava's nipples and Miki had recovered from the strap on that Liv had used on her while Ava and I ate and showered.

Yes, the strap-on was hanging in the shower while it was drying, and Ava and I both checked it out before we headed out to dinner. Hey, if they were going to be shameless about their sex life and horniness, then we could do the same. And yes, we both agreed we needed one of those after the examination too.

"It will become a dull ache soon, I promise," I whispered into Ava's ear, and she nodded gratefully. It helped that I'd just gone through the same thing, so we could commiserate with each other.

"So, what do we get?" Liv asked, while scanning the menu.

"I want it all!" Miki groaned in frustration.

Ava giggled at their antics, and then slapped her menu down. "Do you guys trust me?"

"Of course!" I didn't even hesitate, while the other two nodded quickly.

"We came here when we first started shooting as a team building deal," Ava explained. "We ordered a ton of things, but by far the best was the fried chicken. So, I say we order a bunch of that in different styles, and then a bunch of sides, and then we can take back anything we don't eat to the hotel for later."

We all looked at each other around the table and couldn't find fault with that. We'd all be able to try different things and decide what we liked best. Not to mention we had delicious biscuits and jam that they kept bringing us! When the waiter finally returned, we did just that, ordering two half fried chickens, an order of their tenders and a half Nashville hot chicken. With half a dozen sides tossed in, we knew we'd be stuffed!

"You two are finally together? Or just fuck buddies?" Miki asked once the order was placed.

A gasp from an older woman at the next table with her friends caused Liv to snicker. "Diz, you can't swear like that in a restaurant!" It was funny, because both tables were a group of four women, but I was pretty sure they weren't two couples. But I could be wrong, they might be as lucky as we were.

"Sorry!" Miki paused for a moment. "But really, are you dating, or did you just lick each other's pussies all night?"

This time the gasp was from the entire table next to us, and I couldn't help but giggle along with Liv and Ava.

"Geez, I didn't even swear!" Miki grumped. "Okay, fine. Now, are you girlfriends for real, or are you just exploring one another's most intimate crevices repeatedly with your oral instruments?"

There was no sound from the other table, but now they just looked confused. That was probably a good result, since I didn't want to be kicked out before the food arrived. "Yes Miki, we're together. She's officially my girlfriend."

"Oh baby!" Miki cheered. "When do I get my follow up interview then?"

I looked at Ava, and she looked back with raised eyebrows. Honestly, I'd forgotten about that promise, but there was no way I was letting Miki down, so I was ready whenever Ava was. "Are you ready to let the world know, or do you want to wait a bit?" I asked.

"I've always been ready to tell the world how I felt about you, so I'm ready when you are," she assured me.

I thought about it for a moment. Ava was going to be flooded with paparazzi for a bit after this, so we'd have to stick close to the hotel for a while. I mean, I guess we could find something to occupy ourselves while locked in our room for days and weeks and months on end. "I'm ready, but we should probably buy anything we want hidden from the press before we post the interview."