Bonus Chapter (Miki's Fantasy)

Miki Hisaki wasn't ashamed of being a pervert. She knew what she was, and she knew what triggered it. In normal company, she was just an adorable young woman of Japanese descent who caught a lot of great interviews because of her personality. But if you found her when she was near her friends Ava and Lylah, or her gorgeous wife Liv Austin, then she turned into a naughty girl who was quite open about her desire to bed each and every one of them. Preferably at the same time.

In her mind, she knew it would never happen, nor would she ever jeopardize any of the relationships that were involved. She loved Liv with all her heart, and never wanted to lose her over something like that. Ava and Lylah, as much as she loved them in her own way, were so deeply in love with each other that it was rather sickening. Seriously! Who is secure enough in their relationship to travel around the world with their girlfriend to save her ex from big ass sharks? They knew what they had, and they were never letting go.

But it didn't mean that Miki couldn't have her fantasies. And Liv knew what Miki wanted and was happy to role play for her and make her fantasies come true. But Miki knew her limits too, and as much as she loved it when Liv put on a blond or brunette wig to look like one of the other girls, it was always Liv's name she was screaming out. Because she and Liv knew what they had too, and they were as determined to keep it as the other couple was.

But tonight would be unique, which was why Miki found herself stripped bare on the bed, a foam wedge under her lower back and ass. Her position presented her lower half to whoever might be in the room. Who that might be was completely unknown to her, as she was also blindfolded, and then had leather cuffs around her wrists that bound her to the bedposts of the bed that she and Liv shared. She knew that she had promised Liv that she could use the double shafted dildo on her, and was a little nervous about that, because one of those shafts would be going some place that nothing had gone before.

But she was also excited. Liv was very good about pretending to be either Ava or Lylah, to the point that she could lower the timbre of her voice to be Lylah or raise it to be Ava. No, it wasn't perfect, but fuck was it hot. If she was truly to pretend to be both girls tonight, then she was going to have her work cut out for her.

She could hear some rustling about the room, but with the blindfold she could only guess at the source. It did sound an awful lot like clothing coming off though. Her heart rate picked up, and she started to rotate her hips in anticipation of the pleasure that she was sure that Liv would be supplying shortly.

"Hey Diz baby, do you want to say hello to our guests?" Liv asked from the foot of the bed.

Miki's face broke into a broad smile before she bit her lip in anticipation. This was how they'd always start. Liv would introduce the 'visitor' before putting on the wig and start talking with a different voice. But now they were going to do all kinds of pretending! "Well, I can't say hi, can I? I don't know who's here with the blindfold on!"

"That is a very good point!" Liv agreed. "Girls, why don't you say hi first then."

"Damn, Miki, you look so good all spread out like that!" purred Lylah's voice from her right.

"She sure does!" agreed Ava's voice from her left. "I can't wait to taste that sweet girl!"

Miki's heart almost beat out of her chest, and her mouth dropped open in shock. Holy fuck, they were here! They were really here! She couldn't believe that they'd said yes to this! "Ava? Lylah? Are you really here?" she asked in a wondering whisper.

"We sure are cute girl. We're here and we're going to do so many things to you while you're all tied up like that!" Ava promised. "What would you like first?"