Evil Bad Luck(SetoSolace) Completed

---Seto Prov---
Running and running away from the dark lord. I look back and seeing brice getting up from the floor. The dark lord was charging to him ready to kill brice. I use magic to speed up were brice was at. I was at brice, then pain is all i felt in my chest...my heart. A sword was in my heart, i couldn't bealive it...i saved a boy that i hate so much...but a boy i love so much. Soon i was in the floor bleeding with brice crying next to me. The dark lord dissapered like dust. "SETO!!please...dont leave...I l-.." was the last thing i heard...

---End of Dream---
I shot up wide awake, sweating and breathing hard. 'That dream...lord...Brice?' The dream was so...weird. It was Monday, MONDAY! Was the worst day of my life.l, MAYBE YOURS TO! "School." i groan and got up and went to my rest room and took a quick shower and ate breakfast. Oh and i also brush my teeth. I went outside and stop at the bus stop. Soon...my nightmare will begain. The bus came and i enter. Suddenly there was silence. DEAD SILENCE!! "F*NG!" "EMO!!" " HEY LOOK ITS THE BOY BOY LOVER!"A girl said. Everybody laugh. I rather walk to school but no! Its to dam far and i wish i knew a magic that i could teleport to school. I had no friends! So i sat myself. 'I hate school'
---Time skip to school---
EVEN MORE BULLIES!!!I DONT KNOW WHY THE POLICE IS WORTH! THERE JUST STANDING THERE DOING NOTHING!!EVEN WHEN YOU ARE BEING BULLIED IN FRONT OF THEM!!! but i got use to it anyway cause it literally happens EVERYDAY!!! I went to my locker and do the same boring thing. I went to my classroom with bullies and annoying teacher. I dont really know why but the teacher hates me. I think because am a ...bi... I groan and sat down. "OK STUDENTS!! We are going to have a new student...well actually, TWO STUDENTS!!"She said like she was mad/annoyed. (Put a song called "love me like you do" by Ellie Goulding) Mintes later, maybe felt like hours! Two kids enter our room.
"Oh hello!"she said to the two kids. "OK CLASS WELCOME TO THE NEW STUDENTS!" "What your name young man?" A boy who look like my age had yellow spicky hair and a black shirt with a gold thingy(lol XD) and black jeans. "Hi, my name is Brice." 'Brice? Strange...the same name in my weird Dream.' Then a girl who had blue and pink hair almost mix and had a blue-white dress and she also had a cat tail.(Hint Hint, look at my profile pic) She also had hedgehog ears. "Hi, my name is Novi, Novi the hedgehog."(YEAH AM IN THE SORY XD)I was sitting in the middle class. Brice sat in a table away in front. And since we have two tables and connected to a one large table and there was noboy next to me, Novi sit next to me! "Hi." She had a soft kind voice. I nod. The teacher told us to take out our math notebook. I took it out and i look at novi, she also took out her notebook. The teacher was explaining a math lesson which i already knew so i didnt pay attention, and plus! I always get A's!! I turn my head to novi, 'Whoa!' Novi was drawing a ender dragon, when she finished, it really look like a real, REAL ender dragon. Novi notice i was so impressed by her drawing, so she said,"Do you like it?" "Y-yeah, it looks awesome "i said. Novi smiled and i smiled back. The annoying bell rang and i pack my stuff. I walk out of the classroom. 'Yeah...lunch time with the bullies' "Hey You!"somebody scream. 'Here we go' i tured around and saw novi. "What."i said. "Umm...well...i never got your name." she said. "Well my name is seto and goodbye!"i said abd turned away. "Wait!"she shouted. I turned and look at her. "Can i be friends with you since your the first one to meet..."she ask. 'WHAT?!?!? FRIENDS WITH A BOY WHO LOVES BOY! Maybe i should tell her and she might be disgused and go away. "Hey, i love boys ok."i said. She just stood there with no emotion. Then she smile!?! "Awww!!!Cute!" 'WHAT! Well at first she wasn't disgusted....wow...now am impressed' "Uhhh...thx?"i said. "So! Can i be friends with you?" she ask again. At first i was happy but...what if its a prank...i wasn't really thinking i was just happy. "Sure!" She smile and we both talk until we enter the huge annoying cafeteria. Dead silence was all i heard. Then it begins wisper. Novi must have notice and she pulled me out of the cafeteria. "Whoa! Hey what wrong?"i ask. "Hey!I know they are bullies."she said. 'Wow...' "Hey, let me get our lunch and we can eat here in the hallway." "Sure, but you dont have too." "Hey dont say that, am pretty sure they wont bully me, so am gettinf the food." I nod and before she enters the cafeteria she said,"Watch and learn." I watch her getting the food. I was impressed that nobody was bullying her because she was with me. Soon she came back were i was with food. "Wow..."i said. "Told you that nobody will bully me."she said with a smile. She gave me the food. "Thank you Novi."i said. "Anything with my friend." I smile...then suddenly i was thinking about, Brice. The same person in my dream and came to life? I was thinking about him until novi waved at me in my face. "Huh, what?"i ask. "You zooned out."she said. "Oh s-sorry."i said. "No need to....and what were you thinking?"she ask. "Brice..."i said not noticing i said it out lound that only novi can hear. "Oh...do you like him?"she ask. I blush but nod yes. "Cute, hey dont worry i wont tell him, your secret is safe with me and... Isn't he the new student in our class?"she ask. I nod yes. "Hey,ill help you to be friends with him if you want."she said. "Thx." she smile and i return the smile. 'Novi was a good friend, and will she help me be with friends Brice?'i thought. The bell rang and we picked our food and of course she got my food which i already ate it all and throw it in the trash. Sadly, the next class i was going was english and novi was in social studies. We say our goodbye and i went to my classroom.