Chapter 15

---Ty POV---
It's been two days since Novia left and seto chasing her. All of us are worried and the bad thing is my war is tomorrow. Am not ready, not without seto, we need him. "Are you ok, Ty? You haven't touch your bacon." I looked up to see my friends worried faces on me, I looked down and sky was right, I haven't and 5 bacons were waiting for me. I ate one and a faint "Ahh no, bacon man needs to live.." But I ignored it and swallow it. I knew everybody is worried and we had to go tomorrow in the morning to the park that's 2 miles away. I finished my bacons and got up and put my plate into the sink. "Am going to be at my room." I said, they all nodded.

I walked inside and didn't even bother to turn of the lights and layed lazily on my bed, my back facing the ceiling. I heard the door open and I looked back to see sky. I went back to face the other side and sky lied next to me, facing me while poking my cheek. I groan and looked at him, he looked terrified for a moment but smiled. "What do you want sky?" I ask.

Sky didn't spoke and got closer to my face and I slightly blush as I saw our lips almost touching and our nose are touching. I started to growl but that got sky even closer and our lips touch and I could see his budder eyes behind his shade glasses, even though it's dark. I felt my face heated and sky giggled, "I love seeing you blush." My eyes widen and face the other way. Sky wine and stood up and layed next to me so he could see my blushing face. I growl, "Sky, am not in the mood." Sky smile dropped and ask me what's wrong.

I sigh, "War is tomorrow and am not ready, not without seto help, also the potions he made, we don't even know what they are so we can't use them!" I raise my voice louder and sky hugged me which it took my surprised and I Hugged back and started to tear up, sky started saying sweet nothing into my ear to calm me down. It worked and we took a long nap, I was glad I had him.

---Alter POV---
AAARRRGGGGH!!! I've been stuck here for three or who knows how long! Am hungry, thirsty and I realized I was on a building and am all alone! Nobody knows we're I am and I can't take it n-! *BAAAMM!!!* I looked up to see a hole above me and there was two people. The two people went down and saw me and a girl that looked familiar ran to me and hugged me. "Alter! Am so glad your ok!" She pulled back and I was in shocked, how did she know my name, who is she!? The girl looked at my confusing and shock face and I think she understood my message. She began to tear up, "Alter it's me, Novia, Novia Blouse."

My eyes widen and remember that Nightflur told me that when we were kids that she made her first friend called Novia. "My sister knows you, bit we never had a chance to meet." Novia smiled and she uncluff me with her strength and I stood up and thank her. She introduced me to a boy named seto. "Hi, nice to meet you." I put out my hand for him to shake but he didn't. Novia made an awkward laugh and told me that seto is a little mad. I didn't question it and continue on.

Novia helped me to get up the hole they blew up and saw seto purple aura form around him and we were out. My eyes widen, "Are you a dark soccersces? Or light?" He didn't respond and I got mad a little and raise my voice and ask him again. Novia jumped in and told me he was neither. I was confused, "But every soccersces has too. For example, am dark soccersces." This took them a surprise and seto looked interested. "Are you really, then show me." I huff in defeat and made a black rose came out of my palms and dissaper into dust and I was breathing heavily.

Novia looked worried and ask me if I was OK. "Yeah am OK, am just tired and hungry." Seto ask me what level I was and I told him I was lvl 32. "Wow, am lvl 38, how co-pays wait never mind, you were tired so you couldn't do magic to get you out." O nodded. They took me back to my mother and my mother hugged me and she was crying, I didn't blame her, I been kidnapped like two or three times. My mother gave me chicken soup and I gladly accept. Novia and Seto and my mother was chatting on how to get Nightflur back. My eyes widen and spit of out the soup that was in my mouth and I choked slightly and got up and told them I was going to my room.

Novia grabbed my shoulder and ask me if I was OK. I nodded yeah and I felt my eyes tearing up. I tried my best to hid it but Novia notice and hugged me and I cried into her shoulder. "It's was my fault, I didn't protect her when that man or women took her away, am so sorry Nightflur, please forgive me."

---Seto POV---
Alter slept after she was done crying on Novia shoulder. We were in the living room and Novia was sitting next to Alter who was sleeping on the couch. I sigh and looked at Vess who was happy to see one of her daughter back. I walked towards Novia, she looked at me. "Now where exactly is Nightflur? " I ask. Novia sniff the metals again and, "She is at the other side of the world, at Australia."

-------------------------------------------------
Hey there meh cookiez! It's me Dragonovia.

I hope your having a great day and that I made you smile or laugh,even better! I really don't have anything to say but is see y'all in Da next chap. Welp, bye Bai!

-Dragonovia Out!