Chapter 25

---Seto POV---
Seto!........Seeeetttooo!!!

Please! Wake up! He needs you! They need you! Please wake up before its to late!!

Or not, you can sleep forever and let your friends d- ....Sleep tight, hehehe~

---Ty POV---
The man raised his right arm and summon Zombies. Easy enough. We all dash towards the zombies and slash and killed in one hit. I smirked at the man. He only chuckled. I frown as he raise his both arms and a grey orbit appeared above his head.

Then suddenly, a angry wither popped! I gasp, I looked at sky with a worry face. He had a stern look, and took out his bow with the enchanted power lVV . I followed and took mine.

The wither spit his skulls at us and exploded. This is gonna take a long time.

---Norah POV---
I used my powers to levitate Nightflur and Alter, then forced them to be one. A dark light appeared in the middle of there bodies and in front of me was one creature. The creature had red wings with blue lining, white hair, brown eyes, dark red strip shirt, black jean shorts, white boots with red spikes, and lasty, a silver necklace heart.

I chuckled and tear away the necklace and through it in the ground. "Now what should I call you?" I thought for a moment. "Ah ha! I know, how bout', Nighter. Hmmm, sounds right." I smirked and made Nighter mine, NOT IN THAT WAY YOU PERVERTED PEOPLE!!!

I looled at the others laying helplessly. I went to Novia, decided to burn her. I used my powers to flame her, and slowly her skin turn blacked and soon into dust. I smiled sweetly and went to the next.

Brice, the Blondie, such an offensive name. But eh, I could burn him or put him in the deepest ocean and let him drowned. Decisions, decisions....Eh, flaming him up is easy so why not. I put my finger up to his shirt and soon it went up into flames. Unfortunately, he woke up. He started screaming and rolling around. In the corner of my eyes, I saw a movement. I.saw Seto gettin up and a horror face crept up as soon he saw brice fall to the ground, in silence.

I giggled, "Well, look who decided to wake up in the right moment."

---Seto POV---

N-.....No...this....c...can't be....Brice...please don't go....I started to sob, letting all my tears fall out. I felt anger and looked at Norah. She only giggled.

"What? Why so angry  Seto? Oh! Is it Because I killed your boyfriend? Hehehe..."

My eyes widen, that voice.. it sounded familiar. I stood up, it took up all my strength. I was weak, useless, all my life, I thought I had a reason to live. But now I see the truth, am sorry I let you down.

" You know Seto, you might never know, but hey, we all make mistakes, in another universe, you would've woken uo and saved Novia,Nightflur, Alter, Brice. And now, your lettin all your friends die as we speak. Like Ty, he's losing the war. Mitch died when the wither squashed him with its body."

I fell into my knees. I failed, I couldn't fulfill my fate. I made a wrong path, a tiny mistake. Darkness overcome me and went limp.

---Ty POV---
I tripped and the man, who was the Master Sorcerer M.S, kicked my diamond sword and stepped on my hand. I grunted, tears falling out. All my friends died, except Sky. Who was in front of me, he forehead bleeding form the wither blast.

I felt the wither disease took all my strength, as I closed my eyes, but before I closed my eyes, I heard a voice.

"Another try, don't give up."

And that's it. The End. He won, Earth is in danger. They took everything form me. But not everthing, I still have hope. Even if it doesn't exist in this universe...

--------------------------------
That's right you rawy. Bad luck, I ain't given you a happy ending. Hehehe~ Novia is gone. She left a looooong time ago. I just came by and thought to finish the story myself. Bye BYE, my smol cookies. Hehehe~

Am sorry...