Chapter 13:I fu**ed up

---Alter POV---
I groan as I woke up and open ny eyes to see darkness. But there was a dim light in the middle of the....room? I dont really know, but it looks like more like a jail cage. I looked around but I couldn't see anything but the dim light. I tryed sending messages at flur but she doesn't respond. I hope she's ok.

But how did I ended up here? I closed my eyes and thought hard to remeber what happen.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*gasp* "I....Am....am sorry Flur.." I cried, it was my fault for not protecting flur when that mysterious person in a black coat smack my head real hard to make me faint. The stranger features was unseen, so I didn't knew who is was. Chains were on my wrist, stuck to the wall so it wouldn't let me go anywhere. I groan, I use my claws to try to break the chains, but nothing work.

I sob quietly, worrying about flur, "Am so useless, I wish father was here, he know whats suspicious and he know when we're kidnapped, he'll save us...but he's in another world, not helpful anymore."

---Novia POV---
I woke up by the sound 'SNAP' noice. Then few giggles, I open my eyes and saw a red creeper face. I was confused, I was hugging someone. "Someone has a teddy hugger lover." Someone said, it sounded like ty. I look up to see...oh god... I yelped and fell off the couch and seto jolted up from the loud thud. Seto looked around and stopped at me when I was a blushing mess.

"Are you ok?"seto ask me. I whimper abd turn around and cover my face and quietly cried. Everyone laugh, especially sky, and am so embarrassed! Seto in the other hand, is still confused on ehat happen. I stood up ready to leave when Ashley showed seto a picture of me and seto hugging each other. OHMYGOSH OUR LIPS ARE ALMOST TOUCHING!!!AJAKSBSBDOSJRNL!!!!

I ran to the kitchen, ignoring the stares and open the fridge and got some fries and started eating them with hot pepper sauce. Mitch walked in and yelled, "Danm girl! You gonna get yo tongue spicy!and your body..." I almost choke on the fries on the last part. I looked at mitch with a death glare and he walked back with his hands in the air and walked away. I sigh as I continue to eat.

Few moments later, somebody walked in. "Go away,I already know what your going to say." I said. "You sure about that?" I gasp and looked at the voice and it was seto. I blushed and I muttered, "O-oh i-i-its o-only y-you, h-how y-your d-day g-g-going?" Oh how I hate the mutters. Seto chuckled thrm went to serious mode. "Novia, I've told you once but am gonna say it twice. Please love somebody else, because I love somebody and you know it." 'W-What!? I don't love you!'I thought.

I nodded and finish my meal. We both waljed back to the living room where everyone was having a conversation. I jumped in the conversation and ask, "What you guys, and ladies of course, talkin about?" Jerome was the first one to answer my question. "Well, brice is gone and we look everywhere in the house but he was nowhere to be found."

For real, that almost made me laugh. That bit- Brice...is probably at his home eating pizza. "I should of known. He's a cruel person and probably didn't want to help us in the first place." I said. Ashley giggled and looked at her confused. "Someone jealous,I heard choking noise behind me and turns out seto was drinking a water bottle.

I blushed immediately, "W-What!? N-No no, am not j-jealous! Am s-serious, seto loves br-!" I slap my mouth with my hand and made a huge sound out of it. Everyone was stunned and I think they got the hint that seto loves brice...CRA-!!

"Seto...loves brice?" Sky said. I slowly turned around to see a very angry seto. "Are you ok, seto?" Ty said. Seto had his hood on, unavailable face, but he look up, eyes completely red, teeth sharp, purple mix with black aura form in his hands, I, Novia Blouse Dragon Neko Hedgehog, was shitting her pants. I gulped, and I pushed everybody away, cause I knew, seto was getting me.

I flew out the door, with full speed out of the wind when I heard, "NOOOOVVVIIAAA!!!!!! COOOMMEEE BAAAAACK HEEEERRREEEE!!!!!!
That was seto, I looked back to only see seto was right behind me. I scream in terror, I didn't mean to tell his secret, he'll never forgive, never will talk to me.

I used my power and make my speed even more speed. I flew west and seto kept following, trying to grip my shirt, and punch in to death. It was late night, darkness emerged. I was tired, I felt I was gonna faint,.felt every ounce of my power draining, but I saw seto still fully angry at me, ready whenever he gets me. "Please seto! Am sorry, I didn't mean to say that oweut loud!"

He didn't respnd, so I keot flying, and its already sunset. I was huffing and puffing and suffering my eyes. Now I know why flyers wear goggles for protection! I saw something at the distance, something white, it was huge, almost look like a laboratory masion. I flew down, hope that someone will help. There was a massive garden with beautiful flowers and fountian and in the middle was a woman dressed up with a black dress, and her hair was long and curly, I think she's a dark sorceress.

"HELP!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!"I yelled out, the woman looked up and saw me, being chased by an angry seto. She quickly flew up towards me, and said something that seto say when he uses his weird language in order to to the magic. The woman hands flew out somethin black out and his seto head, making him in a deep sleep. I stop flying and grab seto in bridal style. I looked at the woman, she had blue beutiful ocean eyes. She was beautiful, "Thank you Mrs." The woman smiled and ask me if the boy was my friend.

"Yes, he is. I accidentally got him very angry because I blew out his big secret and he started chasing me for two and half day."
The woman felt sorry for me and told me that I should stay and rest. I thought about it, my friends back at sky house, "Sure I'll stay." The woman smiled and introduce her name. "Ms Novia, my name is Vesslur Letater." Wow, that a mothfull name, I tryed pronouncing it but it came out like this, "Vensslur Vetataer." I felt my face heated in embarrassed. The woman laugh at my attempt and gave me a pat at the back saying everyone pronounce her name worng, except one person.

She should me the guests room and helped me lay down seto in one bed. Another bed was for me, right next to seto bed. "Thank you Vensslu- Err, I me-." I was interrupted by her saying, "Just call me Vess." I nodded in agreement. "Thank you Vess, I really do appreciate it." Vess smiled and left leaving me and seto alone. I sigh, I lay my back down to rest my wings and body, and close my eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

I jolted up by the scream and stood up and immediately fall down by the weight of my wings. 'Forgot I still had them.' Inserted my wings into my back, and felt like a normal human, but was a neko. But anyways, I ran to the door and ran out leaving seto and there was so many hallways. But I could sense the woman sent. I followed it and a door was open were Vess was. I ran in to see Vess on the floor crying and I saw something metal of her hands.

I walked up to her, "Vess? What happen and why are you crying?" I ask. She took a deep breath and said, "I c-came here, to get my t-two daughters, to tell them there was t-two g-guests but when I came inside when I received nno answer, thinking there t-taking the shower, I saw these two m-metals, I c-checked the b-b-bathroom, but they weren't t-there." I felt so bad, I needed to help her.

"May I know your two daughters names?" Vess looked at me," Nightflur and Alter."

-------------------------------
Hello there meh cookiez! Dragonovia here!

OHHHH WHAT A SHOCKING CHAPTER THAT WAS!!!!(i hope) I HOPE SOMEBODY SMILE DURING THIS CHAPTER!!(i hope) WILL I MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER TOMORROW!?!?(i hope) WILL THERE BE SCHOOL TOMORROW!?!?(i hope not) BUT ILL LEAVE THAT ALL TO YOU MEH COOKIEZ!!! BYE BAI!!!

-Dragonovia Out!