Chapter 10:The escape fail?

Alter POV

"Good night girls, don't let the monsters bit." my mother told me. I felt the sensation that my sister, flur, rolled her eyes. "Ok mother." Flur said with a giggle, I join her to. My mother left and it was late cold night.

I turned around to meet flur face. We both stare at each other when finally flur spoke. "Alter sleep. Ill wake you up when its time to escape." What? Am not going to sleep, it wouldn't be fair, plus you'll be tired when I wake up. If your wandering, I can send her my talking mind in her mind...I hope you understood what I said because am a bad explained. Ok, we both sleep, I'll put a alarm for 20 minutes, then we escape. She send back her talking-mind. I nod, then we both close our eyes.

Novia POV
"AHHHHHHH!!! Stop it! Stop it! It tickles!" If your wondering how this happen then, lets go to the past. May I, blou blou ba bo ba bem

-20 minutes ago-

Well, Nightflur is a sorceress like you seto..." Seto stopped in his tracks and turn back to look at me with his gorge- I MEAN BROWN EYES!! Heh..heh...anyways, "Does she has light or dark magic!? Or is she a hybrid!?! What level of magic is she!??! Does she love chocolate!?" Woah...welp, am stunned. "Uhh...She's light magic, no she not a hybrid, she's level 43, and yes, she does love chocolate."

Everybody looked at me, looks like they didn't expect me to answer all the question seto ask me. "I can't believe it!!" seto shouted. Everybody starred at seto confused, so did I. "Am only level 38!!" I laugh, so did everyone else.

"Well, looks like the lady is stronger than seto." mitch said. Well, that is kinda true. Seto glared at Mitch. "You do realize that she's stronger than you all, right." Nice come back. "U-uh, w-w-well I-I w-we...yeah I have nothing." mitch scratch his neck behind.

I got bored, I walk to Ty and wisper to him to follow me. What the. He nod, I spoke, "Hey guys, am going to talk to ty for a moment." What the!? I can't control myself!! Evrybody nod. I enter the house and enter one of sky rooms. How come I can't control my body!?!? Ty notice me slightly struggling but ignore it. Ty walked in forward, I closed the door behind me, locked. Ok...this is weird, OHHH WHY DID I LOCK THE DOOR?!!?!? Ty looked at me confused. "Why you locked the door, novi?"
"Well...Something told me that you watch something...cute?" Ok, what's going on? Am talking differently...AHHH I NEED TO CONTROL MYSELF!!! Then out of no where, my wings came out. "Uhh...novi, what are you doing?" Great, ty's scared. Hold up..the curtains are closed...I locked the door...there's a bed...OMG WHAT!?!? THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!!SOMEONE HELP ME!!!! Then I suddenly push ty to bed, while am top of him. Ty stare at my eyes as I stare back. "N-novi?" I could tell ty was getting uncomfortable. Dont worry, am very uncomfortable and I can't control my body...HELP!!!!!!

The next thing I knew it, I closed my eyes and felt ty breathing. N-NO!! I N-N-NEED TO S-STOP!!!! But it was to late, my lips felt another lips. They were soft and swe- NO!!! STOP!! I WANT MY. BODY. BACK!!!!!!! My hand started going down from ty shirt to his pants. Oh no...TY YOU BETTER STOP ME BEFORE IT TO LATE!!!

I was lucky because ty push me with force and I fell back in the floor. "Novi." looks like someone is mad...BUT AM SAVED YEAH!!!!! Ty got up and unlock the door abd left. I was left alone.

I stood still, I couldn't move. Then I heard shouting outside. "What! She did what to you!" that was sky. "And you didn't stop her you idoit!" that was seto. "Did ya have fun!?" that was...jerome. Seriously jerome.

I heard the front door slamed open and footsteps coming to my way. I was still sitting on the floor and couldn't move. Then the door of the room slamed open. This is not good... "Novi..what gone into you!?" I didnt knew who it was but I was sure it was seto. "Why were you doing that to ty! This is not like you! Why are you acting like this novia! You should know better!!!" I gasp..those four words... "You cry baby, you should know better!" "Hahah, you stupid, you should know better!" "Nobody likes you! You should know better!" "You should know better, you should know better, you should know better, YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER NOVIA HEDGEHOG!!!"